Access your own Application Enablement Tenant using SAP API Business Hub
There is a cool new way to use the Application Enablement APIs. Maybe you already know the API Business Hub from SAP. There you’ll find a lot of different APIs documented from the various SAP solutions. Some of the Application Enablement APIs are also documented there for a while now. But there was a new feature released for those APIs just today. In the past you were only able to test the APIs calling on specific tenant provided by SAP, but not anymore. Now you can login to your tenant and manipulate the real data. This will make it even easier to work with the APIs.
But now let me show you how to do so:
- Go to the API Business Hub for AE
- Go to the Artifacts and select the App you want to call
- Click on the Configure Button next to the API Endpoint dropdown.
- Enter a Name, the Client ID, Client Secret and Tenant name. If you can’t remember your Client ID and Client Secret you’ll find it in the Welcome Mail you received when your tenant was provided.
- Now you can start using and exploring the APIs with your real tenant data
Thanks Jan Sharing for the latest updated on API Business Hub for AE .
I would like to know , If i used AE API using Business hub . Can i get time
series things data in my application which has developed Neo environment in different tenant .
Few week back my team member Abhishek Patil has connect on same query in this community with you . Unfortunately , i am not able find out the block . Till that time new feature API Business Hub for AE has not released .
You can follow this link. There is a PUT call for Thing Data, which will enable you to send time series data to Application Enablement for your Thing.