Abstract: Through this blog, would like to share my experience of SAP BW Analytics for Success Factor.
Target Audience: BI Analysts, BI-Focused IT and SAP Professionals
Author: Sivakumar Mohan
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Published: May 2018
The reader would get an insight of following areas which would help them to leverage their thought process towards Success Factor (SF) analytic solution in SAP BW.
- The benefit of SAP BW analytics for SF?
- How do we connect SF with SAP BW?
- How do we acquire data from SF?
- How do we build the model to integrate on-premise HCM data?
- The high-level insight of Business-driven reporting KPI’s
Why we need BW analytics for SAP E-Recruitment?
- Large workforce, difficult to manage and monitor
- Lack of holistic view of SAP HR and Success Factors Data (e-recruitment)
- Need for improved governance in the hiring/recruitment process
Major Metrics in Recruitment Life Cycle Management Process are below.
- Number Position against LOB (Open, Filled and Rejected)
- Number Requisition for Position (Open, Filled and Rejected)
- Average time to fill the Position –> Requisition –> Applicant
- Average time to fill Requisition by phase
- Requisition status by phase
- Number of application for Position (Open, Filled and Rejected)
- Number of application against Requisition (Open, Filled and Rejected)
- The average time is taken to evaluate applicant by phase
- Candidate rejected by phase
- The average time is taken by Hiring Supervisor, Recruiting Manager, Lead Recruiter, Recruiting Coordinator and Recruiter to complete the hiring process.
- In addition to the above metrics, the solution also indicates scenarios, when a process breaches the recruitment compliance. Example – Application received before job posted, offer sent before background check completed, etc.
Business Benefits : ( The percentage figure may vary place to place based on the scope. Reader may take it as a tentative figure)