ASUG BI Community Newsflash
Welcome to the latest BI community newsflash for keeping you up-to-date on important BI/BW/Analytics initiatives, events, and member offerings. This newsflash features sections that highlight various activities and action items for you to be aware of. We hope this information allows you to take full advantage of your ASUG membership.
This month we have 2018 ASUG Annual Conference (co-located with SAPPHIRE NOW®) updates, the ASUG Call for Presentations and an announcement for the 2019 BI+Analytics Conference, and more…
Opportunities to Influence
- If you are interested in joining the ASUG Analysis Office Influence Council please register for our June 18 webcast, BI: ASUG Analysis Influence Council Relaunch.
- If you attend live, you can enter a drawing for the latest greatest Analysis Office book
SAPPHIRE NOW® and ASUG Annual Conference: June 5-7, 2018
We have more than 50 BI/BW/BW/4HANA/SAP HANA® sessions planned for conference, as well as a community meetup in the ASUG area on the show floor, nine influence sessions, and great roundtable sessions.
Here are some of the highlights of our Annual Conference community’s sessions. Be sure to click the links to review the details, then add them to your agenda.
This is customer-driven education, helping you make the most of your SAP investment.
ASUG Hands-on Pre-Conference Session on June 4 in Orlando
Here is what is on the agenda:
- Get a comprehensive overview of SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Lumira®, designer edition.
- Learn how to integrate the designer edition of SAP Lumira and SAP Cloud Analytics into an existing SAP software landscape.
- Find out how to use the designer edition of SAP Lumira and SAP Analytics Cloud to create compelling visual stories on-premise and in the Cloud.
- Participate in detailed, hands-on exercises with SAP Lumira, designer edition.
- And get hands-on with SAP Analytics Cloud.
Spaces are filling up. Register now!
Care to Share? Call for Presentations Is Open for ASUG at SAP TechEd Las Vegas
The ASUG SAP TechEd Design Team invites you to submit a proposal for SAP’s premier tech conference, SAP TechEd 2018 in Las Vegas, taking place this year October 1-5th. For the 14th year, ASUG is partnering with SAP for SAP TechEd.
You are invited to take advantage of this opportunity to share your knowledge with thousands of attendees. If your submission is accepted, you will receive a complimentary, lecture-only ticket to the event.
This year SAP TechEd is arranged by conference tracks. The deadline to submit is May 30, so hurry.
2019 BI+Analytics Conference Announcement
BI+Analytics Conference dates and location are confirmed: March 11–13 in Dallas. (pre-conference sessions are back!). We are co-locating the event with our SAP-Centric Financials conference, so it is going to be amazing. Save the date!
Source: Eventful Conferences
- June 12 What’s New in SAP Lumira 2.2
- June 13 What’s New inSAP Analysis for Microsoft Office 2.7
- June 14 SAP Hybrid Analytics
- June 18 BI: ASUG Analysis Influence Council Relaunch
- June 21 Modeling Time Dimensions in SAP BW/4HANA
- July 3 BI: Smart Features and Conversational AI in SAP Analytics Cloud
- July 5 BI: Overview of Latest BI Features in SAP Cloud Analytics
- July 12 BI: Advanced Planning with SAP Analytics Cloud
- July 18 BI: Extend Your Planning with SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Business Planning and Consolidation Standard
For a list of our 2018 webcast recordings, please visit this link.