Cloud ERP is not just a technology for the future – it’s for right now. Organizations that are embracing cloud ERP enjoy a scalable, secure, and cost-effective way to manage their organization. If you are considering or planning a move away from on-premises ERP or to a new ERP solution in general, this is an ideal time to switch to a cloud-based solution.
Companies that make the move to the cloud have three options: private, public, and hybrid. Which is the best deployment option for your business?
Top Reasons to Consider Public Cloud ERP
We’re going to explore further during our session at SAP’s annual technology conference SAPPHIRE NOW (see more details at the bottom), but below are just a couple of top reasons to consider the public cloud when deciding on your ERP solution:
1. Scale Your Service According to Your Needs – Pay-as-you-go scalability to respond to heavy or unpredictable traffic, or to meet increasing demands during periods of rapid growth. Expand quickly without having to pay for services you don’t need.
2. Outsource Management of IT Equipment – Release your IT teams from the need to maintain and refresh complicated IT systems, enabling your organization to reduce costs and focus key IT talent on value-added projects.
Interested in learning about the other top reasons?
Don’t miss our Cloud ERP session (BA61187) at SAPPHIRE 2018 led by Franck Cohen, President of SAP Digital Core & Industry Solutions. He will discuss explore the advantages of a public cloud ERP solution, like SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
This session will cover:
• The benefits of ERP in the cloud.
• Unique differentiators that set a public cloud deployment apart.
• SAP S/4HANA Cloud customers that have transformed their businesses into intelligent enterprises.
This session will take place on Wednesday, June 6th, from 12:30 – 12:50 EDT in the Best-Run Theater. Click here to access the Session Catalog and add the session to your agenda.