In SAP we are simplifying your communication with banks using SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud by bringing you solutions regarding Payment Formats.
It is my pleasure to introduce you to the new Payment Formats Blog. In this blog, We will be posting articles about the functionality of payment formats and tools associated with them. I’d like to be introducing newly delivered formats as well as enhancements and improvements of the tools used for their creations and modifications.
This blog is not a replacement of the documentation, it is more like its extension. Articles will be about new functionality, which we think may be interesting and could help you with your communication with banks.
I will post new articles on a regular basis, so you can always look forward to a new content.
The blog focuses on describing work of teams developing new payment formats (outgoing and incoming) for S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud for tools DMEE, DMEEX and Fiori Manage Payment Formats.
Check out all of the articles posted regarding Payment Formats and its tools.
Currently available articles:
- (New) SAP S/4HANA 1809 – DMEEX
- (New) Mass Synchronization in DMEEX
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1808 – Manage Payment Formats
- (Useful) Converting DMEE formats into DMEEX and Manage Payment Formats
- Creating new formats in Manage Payment Formats
- Calculations in Manage Payment Formats
- Excel Import Feature – Manage Bank Statements
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1805 – Manage Payment Formats
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1802 – Manage Payment Formats
- The difference between DMEEX, DMEE and Manage Payment Formats
I’d be thrilled, if you would share your thoughts, ideas or questions regarding Payment Formats in the comment section below. We will do our best to answer them all swiftly. Any suggestions regarding what should the next articles be about are very welcome.