SAP Learning Hub News – May 2018
Welcome to the May update of the SAP Learning Hub News, keeping you up do date with the latest developments, achievements of SAP Learning Hub.
Check out the SAP Learning Hub News archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your inbox.
SAP Learning Hub Now on SAP Store
We are glad to announce that SAP Learning Hub is now available on SAP Store with a complete makeover . Everyone who is interested in subscribing to SAP Learning Hub can now visit SAP Store and seamlessly purchase their subscription simply in a few clicks with various payment options. This simplified purchase option helps prospective customers leverage a do-it-yourself automated workflow completely in a digital manner.
New Learning Journey for SAP Health
The SAP Health portfolio is focused on achieving SAP’s vision to improve people’s lives by improving patient outcomes. SAP Health delivers connected healthcare solutions that improve health outcomes and reduce costs across the healthcare continuum.
Are you interested in learning more about SAP Health and enabling yourself? Take a look at the new Learning Journey interactive guide for SAP Health and get detailed learning content about this solution.
New E-Books in the Bookboon Library
Each month, new e-books are added to our Bookboon library on SAP Learning Hub, empowering you with the latest knowledge to broaden your skills.
Here is a highlight of e-books added in April:
• CMOS Analog IC Design: Fundamentals
Author: Erik Bruun
• Connected Leadership: The Key To Success In A 21st Century Company
Author: Kerry S. Campbell
• Measuring Performance at the Workplace: A Time to Rethink
Author: Dr. Frank Wolf
• Business & Industry: Emerging Perspectives
Author: Venkatesh Ganapathy
Go to your “Learning Content” area and click on “Bookboon Catalog” to take a look at the e-book offerings and seize the opportunity to read more on topics that interest you.
Give the Trial a Try
The discovery edition of SAP Learning Hub offers subscribers a 14-day trial. Experience how SAP Learning Hub can connect you to a wealth of resources from SAP with this trial by accessing hundreds of course previews, joining a social learning room, and more. Give the trial a try if you are not yet a full subscriber or have another colleague or teammate who can find value in SAP Learning Hub.
Get Your Tailored Enablement
Do you have the SAP Hybris Commerce or SAP Hybris Marketing solution? Would you like to be proficient in it?
The new edition of SAP Learning Hub for customer engagement and commerce gives you tailored, focused learning to become an expert in this specific solution. It provides 24×7 access to a wealth of tailored digital and social learning resources, specific for customer engagement and commerce solutions, as well as 10 hours of access to preconfigured SAP training systems for hands-on practice.
SAP Knowledge and Education at SAPPHIRE NOW
Join us for the world’s premier business technology conference and the largest SAP customer-driven conference June 5–7, 2018, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
A variety of sessions and demonstrations have been designed with focuses on training, development, user sustainment, and more, such as:
* Experience the New Virtual Classroom (SE59054) – June 5, 11:00 a.m. –11:20 a.m. (EDT), services and support area SE239
* Develop Your Technical Skills with Digital Learning Solutions (SE59053) – June 5, 12:00 p.m. –12:40 p.m. (EDT), services and support area SE202
* Empower Yourself and Your Employees with Free Learning Opportunities (SE59058) – June 6, 11:00 a.m. –11:20 a.m. (EDT), services and support area SE202
* Facilitate Learning Through Embedded and Custom-Built Content (SE59056) – June 6, 12:30 p.m. –1:10 p.m. (EDT), services and support area SE239
* Roundtable: User Adoption of Change Every Day: What Works and What Doesn’t (ASUG12084) – June 7, 12:30 p.m. –1:30 p.m. (EDT), S320 Corridor – Roundtable #3 (South Concourse, 3rd Floor)
You can check out the upcoming sessions on the official Session Catalog and filter for SAP Knowledge and Education organization related events of your interest.
In addition to delivering several formal presentations and demonstrations, team members from SAP Knowledge and Education will be available for informal demonstrations and discussions. We have two booths in the services and support campus that are connected.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Orlando!
SAP Learning Rooms – Live Sessions
Below is a selection of upcoming live sessions in SAP Learning Rooms:
* Live session series on SAP Jam Collaboration (for EMEA/MEE/NA/LATAM Region): May 15–17, each day at 3:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. (BST) | Register here
* Live session series on SAP Jam Collaboration (for APJ/GC Region): June 18–20, each day at 4:00 a.m.–7:00 a.m. (BST) | Register here
* Live session series on cloud sales mindset: May 15–17, each day at 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m. or at 3:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m. (BST) for your choice
* Live session on working with Git in the SAP Web IDE (Part 2): May 18, 2:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m. (BST)
* Live session on SAP Cloud Platform: May 17, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.–6:30 p.m. (BST)
Please always refer to events calendar(s) in corresponding SAP Learning Rooms for the most up-to-date dates and topics. Links accessible when logged into SAP Learning Hub and already a member of the respective SAP Learning Rooms.
New SAP Learning Room
We are glad to announce the launch of the SAP Learning Room for customer engagement and commerce*. The room is set live on the professional edition and customer engagement and commerce edition of SAP Learning Hub.
This SAP Learning Room helps you understand the capabilities of SAP Hybris solutions: SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer and SAP Hybris Commerce. Each Learning Journey interactive guide leads you through the learning material that is available on SAP Learning Hub, and we also supply you with additional learning material. In June, we will have two live events created for you in this SAP Learning Room, where expert moderators will provide deeper insights in SAP Hybris solutions:
* Integrating SAP Hybris Marketing solution with SAP Hybris Commerce (Demo) – June 12, 2:00 p.m. –3:00 p.m. (GMT)
* Storefronts for Developers – June 19, 3:00 p.m. –5:00 p.m.
For more details and updates on the events, please check the Customer Engagement and Commerce Learning Room event calendar*.
If you are a subscriber of the respective editions, do not hesitate to join this SAP Learning Room to get to know more about SAP Hybris solutions and take part in our live events.
*Link accessible only when logged into SAP Learning Hub with a subscription to one of the respective editions.
Reputation Program on SAP PartnerEdge
– For subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP PartnerEdge –
New missions around onboarding for SAP PartnerEdge program have been added to the partner excellence collaboration room for SAP PartnerEdge. Newly recruited partners or partners that would like to recap their onboarding with SAP can now have fun while learning and start building their reputation with the new onboarding missions.
Check out the new missions in the SAP PartnerEdge – SAP Partner Excellence Collaboration Room.
Student Certification Program
SAP announced special pricing for university students interested in obtaining certification from the SAP Global Certification program.
Academic students can become certified as developers of the SAP HANA business data platform, a highly valuable skill in today’s job market, and earn other certifications from SAP for just €99. Once enrolled, students have access to the Certification Hub for 12 months and will be able to pursue one exam from any of the certification exams available. Exam preparation is self-paced and available anytime, anywhere through the student edition of SAP Learning Hub.
In addition to SAP HANA, students will have access to over 59 different certification exams in more than 20 languages for just €99 each. Upon successful completion of any certification exam, students are awarded an SAP Global Certification digital badge that will serve as part of their credentials when speaking to prospective employers.
For those hoping to take advantage of this unique offering, more information on how to subscribe to the SAP Global Certification program for students can be found here.
Webinar Series: Skills for Digital Transformation
Power a winning business strategy and support your digital transformation – recent insights show that skilled teams drive success and have an impact on business.
This Webinar series will help you understand the necessity to have a digital-skill plan in place to close your company’s skills gap. You will learn about best practices for how companies can develop the skills for digital transformation. At the same time, you will gain a better understanding of what is needed to build up essential skills in topics such as digital security, data analytics, cloud computing, and others.
Register now for our upcoming “How to Acquire the Skills for a Successful Digital Transformation” Webinar series.
New in SAP Live Access
New courses have been added to the SAP Live Access portal recently, including:
* Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud for procurement (S4C10)
* Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud for professional services (S4C20)
* Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud for finance (S4C30)
* Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud for manufacturing (S4C40)
* Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud for sales (S4C60)
You can access the entire catalog for SAP Live Access here. Check out the courses now to practice and expand your SAP software skills.