SAP S/4HANA Digital Value Discovery
Enterprise Gamification – Discover the power of SAP S/4HANA with your peers with Digital Value Discovery while uncovering business value
Last Updated: Jan 26, 2022 – Business Trivia Game Added
Please note: All SAP S/4HANA Virtual Board Games are FREE OFFERINGS to our SAP Customers/Prospects. Come & discover SAP S/4HANA with your team, Lets Play !
Request Your Free SAP S/4HANA Digital Value Discovery Workshop here LINK
Tom Janoshalmi, Global Head of SAP S/4HANA MOVE sharing his vision below
Hello SAP Community,
Welcome to our ‘SAP S/4HANA Virtual Board Games’ !
In the traditional approach, our customers are bored to death by 1-way presentations & have a very short attention span, losing interest after the first 5 minutes & absorb not more than 25 % of the information presented in the session. There are no tangible take-always, more of a usual check mark activity meeting.
SAP S/4HANA Virtual Board Games Objective
Our goal is to add more smiles to our SAP S/4HANA customers by:
- Simplify SAP S/4HANA Solution Discovery, team-based interactive learning
- Easier SAP S/4HANA Business Value Identification, introduce value drivers, KPIs early in buying cycle
- Tangible Customer S/4HANA Roadmap & Customer Value Map, key takeaways after the workshop
- Improve Customer Relationship, promote teamwork, empathy & cross-collaboration with your customers
Questions to ask yourself? If your answer is YES, please continue reading our game blog:
- Do you want to engage your CXOs/Business leaders to understand the WHY or Business value of SAP S/4HANA?
- Are you struggling to grasp all the different innovations in SAP S/4HANA and how it applies to their business?
- Are you interested in a new and engaging way to convey the value of SAP S/4HANA to your customers?
- Do you want to learn the deltas between SAP ECC & SAP S/4HANA with your team?
Our Game Audience:
- SAP Customers/Prospects exploring the MOVE to SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Partners & Universities
- SAP Internal – SAP Academy, Presales, Sales, Value Advisory Enablement
When to play the game:
- As early as possible, during the Discovery phase of the sales/buying cycle
- Business Trivia Game for CXOs/Business Executives – 15 to 30 mins (maximum)
- Solution Discovery Game for Operational Members – 120 mins (average)
How to play the SAP S/4HANA Game with your team:
- Request Your Free SAP S/4HANA Virtual Board Game Workshop here LINK
Virtual Game 1 – SAP S/4HANA Business Trivia Game (Available from Jan 1, 2021)
(Developed in collaboration with SAP & DUKE University, see credits below for contributors)
SAP S/4HANA Business Trivia Game – Welcome Screen
Financial Impact Area – Value Drivers offered by SAP S/4HANA
SAP S/4HANA Business Trivia Game – Shareholder Value Map Output
Solution Discovery Game Board
Initially, the game outputs will be locked and you will have to unlock the game outputs by winning points and earning badges which is only possible by uncovering SAP S/4HANA Solution Capabilities and performing the activities contained in the mystery boxes.
Solution Discovery Game Cards
Game Innovation Illustrations
SAP ECC to SAP S/4HANA Delta/Incremental Changes captured in the game
SAP S/4HANA Dashboard Visuals in the game
You may win the JACKPOT, if you are lucky
You can also double your points by sharing more innovative use-cases with your team
Don’t worry, you can bail out immediately with SAP S/4HANA to your rescue
S/4HANA Procurement Physical Game Kit
S/4HANA Board Game (Physical) launched at SAPPHIRE 2019 in Orlando USA
Discover the power of SAP S/4HANA & its possibilities with your Customers & Partners.
Request Your Free SAP S/4HANA Virtual Board Game Workshop here LINK
Primary Project Owner:
- Bill Bowers, Global VP, SAP S/4HANA Solution Management
Project Executive Sponsors:
- Uwe Grigoleit – SVP & Global Head of SAP S/4HANA Solution Management
- Tom Janoshalmi – SVP & Global Head of SAP S/4HANA MOVE
- Hans Kroes – SVP & Global Head of SAP S/4HANA Presales
- Abhishek Chaudhari – Global Head of Value Advisory
Internal SAP Teams Collaboration:
- SAP S/4HANA Solution Management
- SAP S/4MOVE Core Team
- SAP Academy (Presales & Sales)
- SAP Presales
- SAP Global Industry & Value Advisory (IVA)
- SAP Graphics & Marketing
Special credits to ‘SAP Duke University Collaboration Project 2020″ super talented students
- Duke University Product Management Club: Tarunam Mahajan, Kayako Yamakoshi, Vikeshi Tiwari, Joanne Xiao, Revati Deshpande for conceptualizing & creating the SAP S/4HANA Business Trivia Game from scratch for the CXOs/Executives.
- DUKE University Consulting Club:Saransh Bhutada, Nitin chowdary Ravi, Sushobhan Verma, Jiajun Wang, Zian Fan for enhancing the SAP S/4HANA Solution Discovery Game.
Thank you all for your support, guidance, and encouragement.
Play & Enjoy the Game with your team. Spread the word & show us some LOVE !