To all SAP Partners,
After our successful first Palo Alto, California, USA event in April 2018, we are ready to offer similar bootcamps in Newtown Square (PA, USA), Walldorf (Germany) and Bangalore (India) for our partners. The goal of this series of bootcamp is to share up to date knowledge in SAP EIM and SAP Data Hub with our partners to help our joint customers run successful digital businesses with complete, trusted, and relevant data. This hands-on bootcamps offered by product experts will help you to further understand, integrate, cleanse, manage, associate, and archive all your data in cloud and hybrid landscapes to optimize business processes and analytical insights.
Why is there a need for this Deep Dive Workshop/Bootcamp?
- Understand the technical capabilities, limitations & best practices in various data integration tools
- Guide customers to use appropriate tools for numerous integration scenarios
- Learn relationship among established products and newly launched SAP Data Hub
- Explore opportunity to find new EIM scenarios in Big Data, IoT.
This is a classroom training for duration of 3.5 days and will cover the following topics.
- SAP Big Data and SAP EIM Portfolio overview and strategy
- Data Integration Strategy & Best Practices
- Data Governance (MDG and IS)
- Data Migration
- Data Security
- SAP LT/Landscape Transformation Replication Server (SLT)
- SAP HANA Smart Data Integration / SAP HANA Smart Data Quality (SDI/SDQ)
- SAP Agile Data Preparation
- SAP Data Hub
- S4/HANA Migration Cockpit
Each topic will include necessary hands-on exercises and live demos.
- Experience in SAP Data Services or any ETL tool
- Experience in data migration and/or data integration
- Some understanding of SAP HANA and Hadoop
Date & Location:
CW 32 | August 7 – 10 in SAP Newtown Square campus, USA
CW 34 | August 21 – 24 in SAP Walldorf campus, Germany
CW 35 | August 28 – 31 in SAP Bangalore campus, India
All sessions and material will be in English.
How to register?
Please click here to register to the following event
|SAP Newtown Square Campus, PA, USA||Full||Closed|
|SAP Waldorf Campus, Germany||Full||Closed|
|SAP Bangalore Campus, India||Full||Closed|
Important Note: This is a complementary training sponsored by SAP for our partners and we may review all registrations to accommodate based on available capacity in each location. Please don’t make any travel arrangement till you received a confirmation from SAP.
Disclaimer: You must be an SAP Partner / SAP Partner employee to register for this event. Registration is not open to SAP Employees or Non-SAP Partners. SAP Employee and Non-SAP Partner registrations will be deleted. However, SAP employees can register in a separate registration page for the same bootcamp offered at the same location same time run in parallel sessions.