As in the previous years, the International Focus Group for Integration conducts its annual survey for SAP Process Integration / Process Orchestration, SAP Cloud Platform Integration and topics around SAP integration.
Focus of the survey is to collect the latest state of the positioning, organization and use of SAP PI/PRO, SAP Cloud Platform Integration and SAP integration in companies around the globe. Target group are employees and consultants from companies using SAP PI, SAP PRO or SAP Cloud Platform Integration as an integration platform.
The survey results serve the IFG as a strong basis for the discussion with SAP and for the active influencing of SAP’s product and release strategy.
The survey contains 36 questions. This year’s special topics are cloud integration and IoT as in 2017.
Access to survey
The survey was closed on August 31st 2018.
- May 2018: Official start of survey
- August 31st 2018: End of survey
- End of September 2018: Publication of results in the SAP user groups and on the SAP Community portal
The results of this and the previous survey can be found in the following blogs:
- Results of the global Survey for SAP Integration 2018 – Part 1
- Results of the global Survey for SAP Integration 2018 – Part 2
- Results of the global Survey for SAP Integration 2017
For more background about our interest group see our central blog International Focus Group for Integration.