HANA SLT(System Landscape Transformation) TABLE_INVALID_INDEX Dumps in Source Systems
In this blog we are going to discuss about very important error on source system side due to replication failures.
TABLE_INVALID_INDEX Dumps On Source System from which table being replicated.
Whenever we see TABLE_INVALID_INDEX dumps on source systems related to SLT replication with CONEDENSE_LOGTAB errors please use following resolution on SLT system.
Source System Dump Screen shot:
- Suspend Load/replication using Data provisioning for the table had these dumps.
2. Go to LTRS t-code on SLT and add respective table under Performance Options and go to replication Options tab as shown below to enter portion size 1000 and save.
3. Go to LTRC t-code and under processing steps tab click on “Delete Generated Runtime Objects”
4. Below screen will be displayed and provide table which had issue and execute.(Be careful with selections)
- Now resume the table load.
After above steps still job not in progress to calculate the portions then please check below option.
The calculation step was not occurring due to batch system inconsistencies. The calculation jobs were stuck in batch system with “scheduled” status. I deleted those schedule calc jobs in SM37 and immediately the calculation step started and completed.