- Create Info area .
2. Create new Data source object (Advanced). Provide appropriate Technical name and description . For better understanding as this is corporate memory ADSO add CM at the end of ADSO( Thsi is optional)
3. In general tab, select Data acquisition/corporate Memory – compression capabilities layer and click on Apply Template.
If one selects the ADSO as acquisition layer then the partition is on request date based.
If one selects the ADSO as Corporate Memory – compression layer then the partition is on Time characteristic based.
4. Activate the ADSO
5. Refresh info Area , where you will see ADSO for CM(Corporate Memory) is created.
6. Create Transformation over the created ADSO (CM).
7. Creation of Transformation
8. Create DTP under the created ADSO (CM)
9. DTP is created .
10. Setting under DTP . ( Can be set to Full/Delta)
11. When you refresh your Info Area. You will find under ADSO_CM Transformation and DTP are created.