SAP Analytics and SAP Leonardo Drive Amazing #SAPInnovation Stories
The SAP Innovation Awards 2018 award winners have been announced, and there are some phenomenal purpose-driven SAP Analytics and SAP Leonardo use cases in this year’s bunch. These winners (and the nominees) represent excellent examples of organizations building upon their strategies by using analytical and next-generation business processes insights to drive key actions throughout every phase of the lifecycle from data to insight to action. What’s also exciting? Many of these are great examples of a cross-product or multiple-solution story.
See below for some of my favorites in each group. And congrats to everyone involved!
The Solutions that Drove the Innovations
As a reminder, the SAP Analytics portfolio combines hybrid use cases for cloud and on-premise technology to enable rapid innovation with SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Digital Boardroom, SAP Predictive Analytics, and SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise. The key is to provide all employees, partners, and customers with immediate access to the most relevant information they need to answer important questions with context—all to better understand their businesses and take action in the moment to seize new opportunities.
SAP Leonardo enables innovation and learning that’s even greater than the sum of its parts. With machine learning, data intelligence, internet of things (IoT), Big Data, analytics, blockchain, and design thinking service, SAP Leonardo delivers new capabilities that power intelligent, new business models.
Nic’s Fab Five SAP Analytics Winners
- Ballance Agri-Nutrients: Creating a “connected farm” and improved customer experience with SAP HANA, SAP Analytics, and SAP Hybris (Best Run Award)
- Gustave Roussy : Unlocking cancer data to improve care and outcomes with analytics (Social Hero award)
- HarrisLogic, LLC.: Hybrid analytics use case for changing suicide prevention and recidivism, with SAP HANA, SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence, and SAP Predictive Analytics (Digital Transformation Award)
- L3 Technologies, Inc.: Using analytics to accelerate growth across all business units in aerospace and defense with SAP Digital Boardroom using SAP HANA, SAP Cloud Platform, and SAP Analytics Cloud (Regional Choice)
- Rainforest Connection: Purpose-driven analytics to reduce illegal logging’s impact on the environment with SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Predictive Analytics, SAP Cloud Platform, and SAP HANA (Next-Gen Innovator Award)
Nic’s Fab Four SAP Leonardo Winners
- EOH INT: Purpose-driven IoT business solution to improve waste management systems and reduce carbon footprint with SAP Leonardo, SAP Cloud Platform, and SAP Analytics Cloud (Regional Choice)
- Kaiserwetter Energy Asset Management: Purpose-driven analytics/IoT to stop climate change with SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Leonardo, and SAP Analytics Cloud (Regional Choice)
- Nextview: Roadmap to Smart Farming that improves the planet with SAP Leonardo, SAP Cloud Platform, and SAP HANA (Next-Gen Innovator Award)
- Queensland Treasury: Transforming taxpayer services with tax insights with SAP Leonardo machine learning and SAP HANA (Next-Gen Innovator Award)
Nic’s Fab Five Finalists
Shout out to some great use cases amongst our finalists:
- Delaware Consulting: Running 100% cloud to achieve a scalable business model with real-time insights on central data with SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Digital Boardroom
- Northern Gas Networks: Cost control, improved efficiency, and less downtime to customers with SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP S/4HANA
- CITIC: Connecting a digital supply chain from shop floor to top floor with SAP Leonardo, SAP Digital Boardroom, and SAP Predictive Analytics
- Mercy Health: Improved efficiency, cost reduction, and impact of patient care with SAP Analytics
- Providence St. Joseph’s: Improved financial management and achieved $2.6 million in cost savings per year with SAP Analytics
Accelerating digital transformation with business analytics solutions helps organizations gain fast and accurate insights across their business while implementing new processes and applications based on those insights.
All of the SAP Innovation Award winners are inspiring examples of just what a difference that digital transformation can make within organizations and the communities they serve. Learn more about them, and help us celebrate, at SAPPHIRENOW + ASUG Annual Conference!
- Want to know more about purpose-driven analytics use cases, join data and analytics challenges, and share your analytics story? Stay in touch with @SAPAnalytics on Twitter.
- Check out the SAP Analytics agenda and plan to connect with the SAP Analytics and SAP Leonardo teams at the SAPPHIRENOW + ASUG Annual Conference| June 5–7, 2018 | Orlando, Florida.
- To view all the winners, visit the official SAP Innovation Awards 2018 website, and let us know which you think has most compelling analytics use case by Tweeting #SAPinnovation.