Digital transformation is a top priority. IT systems must adapt quickly to technologies and business requirements that arise at an accelerated pace.
The SAP Innovation Awards 2018 for the SAP HANA winners represents organizations who have reimagined business processes and delivered real-time insights from mission-critical data assets.
SAP HANA address both transactions and analytics in memory on a single data copy. It addresses the ability to converge a state-of-the-art database with advanced analytical processing, application development capabilities, data integration, data quality while managing large volumes of structured and unstructured data efficiently.
On behalf of SAP and the SAP HANA team we recognize this year’s winners and all submitters who have shared their amazing stories. Their innovation stories include the following:
Let us know which of the winners below is most compelling by Tweeting: #SAPinnovation.
SAP Innovation Awards 2018 – SAP HANA Winners
Best Run Award
- Ballance Agri-Nutrients – Digital transformation for future growth and placing your farm at your fingertips powered by SAP HANA
- Shell Aviation – Shell Aviation re-imagines aircraft refueling around the world powered by SAP HANA and SAP Cloud Platform
- Gustave Roussy – Unlocking cancer data to improve care and outcomes using SAP HANA
- HarrisLogic, LLC – Transformation of the Mental Health Paradigm – Changing Suicide Prevention and Recidivism – Powered by SAP HANA & SAP Analytics
- Swiss Federal Railways SBB – Smart power demand management with SAP HANA streaming analytics
- Vestas Wind Systems A/S – New digital tools and SAP Mobile Apps optimize Wind Turbines Installation projects supported by SAP Cloud Platform
- NTT DOCOMO, INC. – Realizing an enriched era of 5G via 18TB SAP HANA Real-Time Data Management Platform
- PwC – Enterprise Insights for CFOs, controllers and audit and compliance professionals powered by SAP HANA
- SAR Group – Embracing Sustainability with SAP S/4HANA. The implementation standardized business processes aligned to SAR’s growth strategy and embedded support for industry-leading practices.
- Nextview – Smart Farming towards a better planet powered by SAP Leonardo, SAP Cloud Platform and SAP HANA
- Queensland Treasury – Transforming taxpayer services with tax insights powered by SAP Leonardo Machine Learning and SAP HANA
- Rainforest Connection – Predicting illegal deforestation to save the Rainforest powered by SAP Cloud Platform, SAP HANA and Analytics
- China General Nuclear Power Corporation – Building a classification model to judge operation incidents via SAP Machine Learning
- Kaiserwetter Energy Asset Management – Internet of Things as the driving force helping to stop climate change powered by SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, SAP HANA, SAP Leonardo and SAP Analytics
- L3 Technologies, Inc. – Transforming business with the Digital Boardroom using SAP HANA, SAP Cloud Platform and Analytics
To view the SAP HANA and other winners visit the official SAP Innovation Awards 2018 website,
Plan to connect with the SAP HANA team @ SAPPHIRE NOW + ASUG Annual Conference | June 5–7, 2018 | Orlando, Florida.