Improve Planning Efficiency by reducing repetitive data entry
ever wondered why you, as a maintenance planner, have not sufficient support in repetitive work when you plan a work order?
- You want to order non stock item from the same supplier but with different content?
- You did a mistake and allocated the component to the wrong operation
- You want to copy a whole operation with all the details and then slightly change these details
all these small things are sometimes annoying and provide very poor user experience for data entry.
Now thanks to the Customer Connection program you are able to
- Copy Component
- Reassign an component to another operation
- Copy one or multiple operation
this solution will be available in S/4 HANA as well as in EHP8 SP10 and EHP7 SP16.
More details you find in Innovation Discovery Her you will find
- screen shots to get a glimpse of idea how the solution looks like
the Note 2551409 is available for download
For the Web User Interface within the order we added this functionality as well.
- Component Overview
- Reassign material
we hope that you find this functionality helpful
Very useful functionality to avoid repetitive steps. Thanks for providing the Information.
Very helpfull information for repetative works
Thank you for sharing valuable piece of improvement. I have two questions:
Thank you for making time to share this step-by-step process. This would really help us avoid wasting our time on repetitive data entry. I will try this asap and will be back for questions.
OBP, Data Entry Services