This year we have a very exciting lineup for the Cybersecurity Bootcamp Pre-Conference on June 4, 2018.
Top Reasons to Attend
Take full advantage of your SAPPHIRE NOW trip with an extra day of learning best practices for mitigating the myriad of cyber risks and networking with industry and security experts – a valuable experience for both the security beginner and expert. Hear about market and industry insights from the FBI, SAP’s Global Chief Security Officer, leading consulting organizations in the Cybersecurity area – PWC and Protiviti – and add these insights to your own pocket of best practices. SAP tools and best practices will be covered from SAP solution and product experts on how SAP products can help customers adhere to regulations such as GDPR and protect critical data from threat actors.
- Overview of the market with leading cybersecurity experts
- Access governance and identity management
- Security considerations for an S/4HANA transformation
- Data protection and privacy by design
- Cloud considerations and top security recommendations from SAP
- UI logging and masking of private and critical data
- Endpoint detection and response on SAP HANA
Curious about the more in-depth topics our highlighted speakers will impart insights on? Read on.
- Justin Somaini, Chief Security Officer at SAP: Justin is responsible for all aspects of security at SAP, including SAP’s global security strategy, SAP’s secure software development lifecycle, privacy policies for all products, and the security of cloud operations at SAP. Learn how Justin focuses on making security part of the DNA of every employee, and how individual contribution, partnership, and cooperation are needed to tackle security issues.
- Mike Ortieb, Security and Privacy Director at Protiviti: Learn how to adjust security strategies to adapt to the changing cybersecurity landscape and priorities. This will include rethinking the approach to securing enterprises and data, along with technical and process-based enhancements to help defend against attackers. Mike will cover the cyber kill chain/MITRE ATT&CK framework and identify multiple types of audits and reviews a company could undertake to assess its cybersecurity posture.
- Nathan Cummins, Director in PWC’s SAP Security, GRC, and Controls consulting practice: Nathan will share what security considerations a company should review before and during its transformation to SAP S/4HANA. This includes what can be done today with existing systems and how to approach a redesign of security with SAP software in the context of SAP HANA and SAP S/4HANA.
Secure your seat by adding the bootcamp to your SAPPHIRE NOW registration or see the full details about ASUG pre-conferences here.
We look forward to meeting you all at the Cybersecurity Bootcamp Pre-conference on Monday, June 4th!