SAP Mobile Cards for Android arrives on Google Play
The size and number of Android deployments in the enterprise continues to grow. Corporate usage of Android devices, when combined with the leadership position that Android already holds in the ruggedized space gives Android a significant presence in the SAP customer base and beyond. SAP customers want to extend their digital core by creating mobile experiences with performance, security and using native features. Micro-apps are an excellent way to quickly deliver simple functional mobile apps to their users. With the release of the SAP Cloud Platform Mobile Cards for Android, SAP makes this easier than ever.
- SAP Cloud Platform Mobile services now includes a mobile card kit feature provides a micro-app platform to easily mobilize content stored in SAP and 3rd party systems. Client support extended to Android OS.
- No code & low-code tooling for quickly creating simple, one to two-page simple apps.
- Automatic integration with SAP Fiori Elements provides instant mobilization of information (basically users can create their own mobile card apps based on their FLP experience).
- Client app automatically stores cards and includes auto refresh for offline access
- Pre-built content cards for SuccessFactors, Hybris C4C, Ariba Purchase Orders, and SAP Inbox
- End users experience a live & interactive digital wallet experience for business
- SAP Cloud Platform Mobile Services Capabilities: https://cloudplatform.sap.com/dmp/capabilities/us/product/SAP-Cloud-Platform-Mobile-Services/fa29cea5-119c-487c-981a-488d6ee95edb
- SAP Mobile Cards on Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sap.content2go
- SAP Mobile Cards documentation for Android:
Google and SAP:
Google and SAP bring together the best of both worlds–unmatched business expertise, industry-leading cloud infrastructure, and machine learning innovations–to help customers transform and thrive in the digital economy. https://cloud.google.com/sap/