Top 6 reasons to try SAP’s Transformation Navigator: discover what digital transformation looks like in YOUR industry
- It’s transparent! Analysts are stating that it is by far the most transparent means of communicating with customers in the industry. Every day, customers log into the tool for greater clarity and decision making. With its user-friendly interface and comprehensive coverage of SAP’s portfolio, our customers can now make investment decisions faster and with greater certainty.
- It’s free! The Transformation Navigator is the first tool of its kind and it is a free, self-service tool to existing SAP Customers and Partners with an SAP Support ID (S-User). The SAP Transformation Navigator can help customers understand our portfolio and guide them on their digital transformation from specific business needs to value realization.
- It’s intuitive and easy to use! “We just logged in, pulled up our products, and started exploring how they map to the SAP S/4HANA future,” said Marc Rosson, Enterprise Architect at Snohomish County Public Utility District, Washington, USA.
- It supports business conversations! Pratik Tandel, SAP Application Manager stated “The documents generated from the tool are useful in building a business case for non-IT leadership.” “The Transformation Navigator brings road maps to the forefront to engage the business.” commented Donald Stinson, Director of Enterprise Systems Group, Northern Kentucky University, USA.
- It’s comprehensive! The SAP Transformation Navigator analyzes a customer’s current implementation, and provides company-specific guidance for assembling the best possible solution portfolio to realize business benefits from a future SAP S/4HANA-centric environment. The tool creates a personalized product map and gives guidance on how and when to best approach a digital transformation. It provides information on specific transition types, licenses overview, as well as a list of required transformation projects that would help your business reap the benefits of a digital transformation. The information is clearly described in the three guides generated by the tool: business, technical, and transformation – which are targeted towards both business and IT professionals.
- You can start now!Visit this page to find how to learn more, or dive right in and explore your own digital journey!
And, if you want even more, and you know you do, visit us at SAPPHIRE NOW in Orlando this June!
Call to action: SCHEDULE YOUR ONE-ON-ONE EXPERT SESSION at SAPPHIRE NOW by emailing email@example.com or contacting your SAP Account Executive:
Option 1: 30-minute Concept Session. Discover SAP Transformation Navigator: Create a sample transformation road map and explore business value, timelines, and integration.
Option 2: 60-minute Deep-Dive Session. Discover SAP Transformation Navigator: Build your own road map, select the best point in time to start your digital transformation, and create a rock-solid business case.