Enable A2X service in C4C
A2X service is C4C inbound interface based on business object, which created by application developer. This service can be called within C4C, or by any other third party programs which support SOAP protocol. To make sure the A2X service is seen outside C4C, some steps need to be achieved.
To let your A2X service visible in Work Center View Administrator->Input and Output Management.
- Create your service and service agent, suppose you already done it.
- Create a message communication profile to include the service.
- Create a MCPG to include your MCP.
- Create a BC set to include your MCPG, this entry will be added to BC node: Message Communication Profile Group.
- Create a business option to include your BC set.
- Scope on your Business Option, this require basic BC knowledge.
After done, user can get the WSDL file from service explorer for synchronous service, for asynchronous service go to communication scenario.