Join the SAP Mentors Treasure Hunt!
SAP Mentors Treasure Hunt has come to an end. Thank you everyone for your participation and contribution to the SAP Community.
Congratulations to all of the winners!
Let our only bias be for trust, the ultimate human currency – Bill McDermott
Dear SAP Community Members,
I’m a Digital Marketing Communications Specialist Intern for the SAP Mentors program. On behalf of the program, I’m excited to be taking you on our treasure hunt journey!
CONTINUE READING IF YOU:
- Enjoy learning new things!
- Love having fun!
- Love the two things mentioned above
Did you check at least one of the boxes? If so, let’s begin.
Did you know that SAP Mentors have contributed over 1,713 blog posts and answered over 5,323 questions to the SAP Community in 2017? They continuously share their knowledge and insight on blogs.sap.com and answers.sap.com.
If you love the content SAP Mentors have shared, things are about to get more exciting!
The SAP Mentors program proudly presents the SAP Mentors Treasure Hunt!
What is it?
The SAP Mentors Treasure Hunt is an online activity that every member of the SAP Community can join to find and learn from our SAP Mentors. An online engagement contest where participants hunt for keywords on SAP Mentors’ blogs and Q&As throughout 8 weeks to complete a message. All submissions with the correct message will be entered into a draw and 10 lucky hunters will receive an exclusive SAP Community gift pack!
Are you ready?! There are 5 easy steps to win this contest.
How to Play
1. Follow this blog (click on the “Follow” button above)
2. Follow SAP Mentors blog tag (see Jason’s blog to learn how)
3. Watch for weekly clues (1 clue each week) in the comments section of this blog post
4. Find keywords in BIG BOLD RED in SAP Mentors’ blogs and Q&As
5. Collect all 7 keywords to complete the message in the SAP Mentors Treasure Hunt Map
6. Submit the complete message using this link by June 30, 2018
Hunt duration: April 22, 2018 – June 30, 2018.
What is the treasure?
You mean besides all that SAP knowledge you’re going to gain? Well, after June 30th, all submissions with the correct message will be entered into a random draw. Ten (10) lucky hunters will receive a special SAP Community-branded gift pack shipped to your door!
The gift pack includes:
- SAP Gym Bag
- SAP Cap
- SAP Cup
- SAP T-shirt
Can’t wait to get started. What’s next?
Stay tuned for the first keyword going out on the week of April 22nd! (That’s the first hint right there!)
Terms and Conditions
Official Rules for SAP Mentors Treasure Hunt 2018 (hereinafter “Prize Draw”)
- Eligibility Criteria. Entrants must (i) be eighteen (18) years or older and (b) be a member of the SAP Community. YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM PARTICIPATING IN THIS PRIZE DRAW IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN A COUNTRY EMBARGOED BY THE UNITED STATES OR GERMANY AND IF YOU ARE ON THE U.S. TREASURY DEPARTMENT’S LIST OF SPECIALLY DESIGNATED NATIONALS. Individuals who are employees, officers or directors of SAP (“Sponsor”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Prize Draw Entities”), and the immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners and parents, children and siblings and their spouses or domestic partners, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible to win. EMPLOYEES OF THE GERMAN GOVERNMENT, THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY U.S. STATE OR TERRITORY, OR ANY FOREIGN GOVERNMENT ARE EXCLUDED FROM PARTICIPATION SAP reserves the right to verify eligibility and to adjudicate on any dispute at any time. The Prize Draw is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and is void where prohibited. Participants in the Prize Draw agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor.
- Sponsor. Sponsor of the Prize Draw is SAP SE, Dietmar-Hopp-Allee 16, 69190 Walldorf . This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Sponsor and not to any other party.
- Prize Draw Entry Period. Between Sunday, June 24th at 12 a.m. CET until June 30th d, 11:59 p.m. CET 2018.
- Participation. Participation is free of charge and no purchase of a product or service is necessary to enter or win.
To be entered in the Prize Draw, the participant has to watch for weekly clues (1 clue each week) in the comments section of SAP Mentors Treasure hunt blog post and find keywords in BIG BOLD RED in SAP Mentors’ blogs and Q&As post and collect all seven (7) keywords to complete the message in the SAP Mentors Treasure Hunt Map, featured at the SAP Mentors Treasure Hunt blog You will have to submit the message in an online entry form linked to by the SAP Mentors Treasure blog post. The hunt duration is from Sunday, April 22nd, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. CET until Saturday, June 30th, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. CET. Entries can be entered during the Prize Draw Entry Period (see above).
Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service provider may apply.
- Prize Draw. All Entries must be received during the Prize Draw Entry Period and have collected all 7 keywords to complete the correct message in the SAP Mentors Treasure Hunt Map to qualify for a random drawing. Multiple Entries can be submitted by the same SAP community member, but only 1 prize can be won per person. Winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted by an SAP representative whose determinations are final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Prize Draw Entry Period. Late entries will be disqualified. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted.
6.Winners notification. The potential winner will be notified via email by 4th of July at 5 p.m. CET or other available contact info such as phone. The Sponsor is not responsible for changes to a potential winner’s email address supplied that may interfere with winner notification. To claim prize, each potential winner will be required to provide his or her email address and physical mailing address. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within forty-eight (48) hours after its transmission;  the failure of notification due to deactivation of the potential winner’s Account prior to receipt of notification;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of a prize is forfeited, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
- Prizes. Total prizes to be awarded: 10 SAP Community gift bags (each to contain 1 mug, 1 t-shirt, 1 hat), at the approximate value of 25 Euro each. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable; prize may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. No substitution allowed except that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize with another of equal or greater value. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. Each prize is non-transferable, non-returnable and not redeemable for cash. No prize substitutions are permitted.
- Warranty. Entrants acknowledge that the Sponsor and all other businesses concerned with this Prize Draw and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for, any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the Prize except that the prize shall be subject to manufacturer’s/provider’s standard warranty.
- Privacy. Entrants agree that personal data entered during the registration may be processed, stored, and otherwise used for the purposes and within the context of the Prize Draw SAP will use the Personal Data that you enter into the order or registration form (usually (a subset of) your name, (email) address, telephone number) only to process as necessary for the Prize Draw. If you win your name will be published on the SAP community website.
SAP and its products, technologies, and services are subject to the export laws of various countries including, without limitation, those of the European Union and its member states, and of the United States of America. You acknowledge that, pursuant to the applicable export laws, trade sanctions, and embargoes issued by these countries, SAP is required to take measures to prevent entities, organizations, and parties listed on government-issued sanctioned-party lists from accessing certain products, technologies, and services through SAP’s websites or other delivery channels controlled by SAP. This may include (i) automated checks of any user registration data as set out herein and other information a user provides about his or her identity against applicable sanctioned-party lists; (ii) regular repetition of such checks whenever a sanctioned-party list is updated or when a user updates his or her information; (iii) blocking of access to SAP’s services and systems in case of a potential match; and (iv) contacting a user to confirm his or her identity in case of a potential match.
As part of a global group of companies, SAP has affiliates and third-party service providers within as well as outside of the European Economic Area (the “EEA”). As a consequence, whenever SAP is using or otherwise processing your Personal Data for the purposes set out in this Official Rules, SAP may transfer your Personal Data to countries outside of the EEA including to such countries in which a statutory level of data protection applies that is not comparable to the level of data protection within the EEA. Whenever such transfer occurs, it is based on the Standard Contractual Clauses (according to EU Commission Decision 87/2010/EC or any future replacement) in order to contractually provide that your Personal Data is subject to a level of data protection that applies within the EEA. You may obtain a redacted copy (from which commercial information and information that is not relevant has been removed) of such Standard Contractual Clauses by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can request from SAP at any time information about which Personal Data SAP processes about you and the correction or deletion of such Personal Data. Please note, however, that SAP can delete your Personal Data only if there is no statutory obligation or prevailing right of SAP to retain it. Kindly note that if you request that SAP delete your Personal Data, you will not be able to continue to this Prize Draw.
If SAP uses your Personal Data based on your consent or to perform a contract with you, you may further request from SAP a copy of the Personal Data that you have provided to SAP. In this case, please contact the email address below and specify the information or processing activities to which your request relates, the format in which you would like this information, and whether the Personal Data is to be sent to you or another recipient. SAP will carefully consider your request and discuss with you how it can best fulfil it.
Furthermore, you can request from SAP that SAP restricts your Personal Data from any further processing in any of the following events: (i) you state that the Personal Data SAP has about you is incorrect, (but only for as long as SAP requires to check the accuracy of the relevant Personal Data), (ii) there is no legal basis for SAP processing your Personal Data and you demand that SAP restricts your Personal Data from further processing, (iii) SAP no longer requires your Personal Data but you claim that you require SAP to retain such data in order to claim or exercise legal rights or to defend against third party claims or (iv) in case you object to the processing of your Personal Data by SAP (based on SAP’s legitimate interest as further set out in B. below) for as long as it is required to review as to whether SAP has a prevailing interest or legal obligation in processing your Personal Data.
If you take the view that SAP is not processing your Personal Data in accordance with the requirements set out herein or applicable EEA data protection laws, you can at any time lodge a complaint with the data protection authority of the EEA country where you live or with the data protection authority of the country or state where SAP has its registered seat.
Please direct any such request to email@example.com. Data controller is SAP with its data protection officer Mathias Cellarius (privacy@ sap.com).
- The recourse of the courts is excluded.
- Acts of God. in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes; and in such event, to select winner(s) by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable
- Taxes All federal, state, and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of the Prize are the responsibility of the potential winning participant.
- Governing Law. These Official Rules are governed and interpreted by the laws of Germany, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Official Rules. By uploading your Entry for this Prize Draw and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree, represent and warrant that you will be bound by these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, which shall be final in all respects.