5 Reasons Why Wholesale Distributors Should Attend SAPPHIRE and the ASUG Annual Conference
SAPPHIRE and the ASUG Annual Conference are just around the corner, June 5 – 7 in Orlando, Florida. It’s an opportunity for customers to hear about the latest technology and trends directly from SAP leadership and much more. While distributors may see the value in this event, they often need to justify the cost of attending and the time they’ll be away from their normal responsibilities. Here are some data points to help them make their case.
5 Reasons why wholesale distributors should attend SAPPHIRE and the ASUG Annual Conference:
- Distributors can attend presentations to hear industry peers talk about digital transformation at their companies. Old World Industries and American Hotel Register will talk about transforming their business with S/4 HANA including predictive analytics and real-time technology. With SAP S/4HANA, they have established a platform for future growth, innovation driven profits and a better customer experience.
- Focused, 20-minute demo sessions geared toward distributors will discuss how SAP solutions can be leveraged at their companies. Topics will be SAP Hybris for Wholesale Distribution, SuccessFactors for Wholesale Distribution, and SAP Digital Boardroom and S/4HANA Finance for Wholesale Distribution. The Wholesale Distribution demo station on the show floor will show how digital technology can support distribution business processes.
- The ASUG Annual Conference is co-located with SAPPHIRE, and is an opportunity to choose from hundreds of presentations by customers, partners, and SAP experts. The Wholesale Distribution track includes 3 days of sessions with topics like EWM, voice picking, rebates/chargebacks, order management and more. On Tuesday morning, Karen Lynch, SAP Head of Wholesale Distribution, will present SAP for Wholesale Distribution Strategy, Trends, and Direction – a valuable view of our industry solutions. In past years, this session has been standing room only.
- SAPPHIRE is the ideal place to talk with partners and understand their solutions and services designed with distributors in mind. Many of these solutions are shown on the show floor – a great opportunity to see the solutions in action.
- The three-day event gives customers many opportunities to meet and network with their industry peers. While Account Executives might set up more formal meetings, there are other events as well. The ASUG Special Interest Group hosts a networking meeting in the ASUG area of the show floor. And any of the wholesale distribution presentations are an opportunity to meet other customers.
For more information about the event, visit www.sapandasug.com.