If you are implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud, it likely will be beneficial for you to listen to some of the recorded Webinars provided by SAP Enterprise Support Academy, called Meet-the-expert (MTE) sessions.
Before you can access the recordings, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
Latest MTE recordings:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Order-To-Cash
- General Data Protection Regulation with SAP S/4HANA Cloud (Part2)
- General Data Protection Regulation with SAP S/4HANA Cloud (Part1)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Best Practices for Transports
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Integration Overview
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Adoption and Impact on Organization – Overview
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud – A perfect Support Experience
- SAP CoPilot SAP’s Digital Assistant for the Enterprise
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Get Prepared for Quarterly Release Upgrade
Recorded MTEs from Q1-2018:
- Data Migration with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud with SAP Activate Overview
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Finance Overview
- Setting up the Chart of Accounts in SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1711
- Requesting the Q-system in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Existing ones from 2017:
If you are looking for live MTE sessions about SAP S/4HANA Cloud, use the search function in SAP Learning Hub entering the search tag S4HC and choose course level Service and Support. An easy to use alternative is: navigate to the SAP Enterprise Support Academy landing page and enter the search tag “S4HC” in the search field.