SAP is a platinum founding member of the Cloud Foundry Foundation.
SAP Cloud Platform is an open platform as a service (PaaS) which provides a comprehensive set of services such as machine learning, internet of things (IoT), in-memory data processing, and big data services to build cloud-native applications or extend your existing applications in the cloud.
SAP Cloud Platform Cloud Foundry environment is a standard based enterprise grade open platform on the choice of public cloud infrastructure providers such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
This year, SAP is a gold sponsor of the Cloud Foundry Summit event at Boston on April 18-20 and several SAP Cloud Platform and Cloud Foundry experts are attending the event.
Visit us at Booth #222 to see the product demos and learn how SAP Cloud Platform services can help you build highly secured mission-critical cloud-native applications quickly. Explore how you can further reduce the time to build business applications using SAP Cloud Platform Rapid Application Development service by Mendix – a visual, low-code development toolset.
You can also reserve time to meet the experts. Space is limited – so book your meeting today!
Also, get a beer mug and enter the raffle to win the Sphero BB-9E or Sphero BB-8.
If you are a partner attending the event, SAP is organizing ISV day on April 18 at meeting room 156A. Join us to learn how to port your products to SAP Cloud Platform on Cloud Foundry.
If you are looking to explore partnership opportunities with SAP, you can schedule a 30-minute meeting with an SAP senior business development manager on-site.
Mark your calendar to join us for the following sessions by SAP experts:
- 10:50 AM – 11:10 AM Demo Theater @ Expo area: New Open Source project – Simplified management of complex business applications – Nikolay Valchev
- 2:35 PM – 3:05 PM Why Do I Need Kubernetes When I Already Have Cloud Foundry? – Sanjay Patil
- 5:25 PM – 5:55 PM Cloud Foundry and Kubernetes – Will It Blend? – Bernd Krannich, SAP, Cornelia Davis, Pivotal, Meaghan Kjelland, Google, Gabe Monroy, Microsoft, Simon Moser, IBM, & Jeff Hobbs, SUSE
- 2:05 PM – 2:35 PM Service Fabrik 2.0 : A More Pluggable and Flexible Backing Service – Shashank Mohan Jain
- 2:55 PM – 3:00 PM: Lightning talk @ Room 258B: Delivering simplicity without losing the choice of apps with multi-language/-cloud/-environment capabilities – Sanjay Patil
- 3:45 PM – 4:15 PM Generic Config API: Beyond Cloud, Runtime, and CPI Configs – David Ansari
See you in Boston!