SAP Data Hub is a data operations (DataOps) management solution that enables the agile management of data in a complex IT landscape across the organization. It’s an enterprise-ready solution that provides orchestration for data refinement, and enrichment, using pipelining of data operations such as graph processing and applied machine learning for all the data in the connected IT landscape.
Today, we are pleased to announce the general availability of SAP Data Hub 1.3 that includes a mix of new and continuous innovations across the feature sets of administration, data discovery, metadata management, modeling, data pipelines and SAP Vora integration. Find all the details cross-linked in our documentation.
SAP Data Hub fulfills the following requirements:
- Enterprise-wide data insight from diverse landscapes, including both big data and enterprise data stores
- The need for ingestion, transformation, and processing capabilities within data lakes and big data stores
- Manage complex system landscapes with differing security and privacy requirements
Building on the capabilities provided by SAP Vora, SAP Data Hub adds the following features:
- Build powerful data pipelines to handle data streams, preparation, transformations, and complex processing (such as machine learning)
- Orchestrate processes and data flows across systems and solutions
- Unified cockpit and monitoring to understand the overall data landscape
- Simplify the process of working with complex big data technologies
- Comprehensive metadata management and data governance
We are excited to continue the SAP Data Hub Webinar series including:
April 4th Jens Rannacher: SAP Data Hub – IoT Use-Case Scenario
May 9th Jason Hinsperger: SAP Data Hub – Deployment on Kubernetes
June 13th Marc Hartz: SAP Data Hub’s next release – What’s new?
July 3rd Tobias Koebler: SAP Data Hub’s major use-case scenarios
August 22nd Tobias Koebler: SAP Data Hub’s powerful, enterprise-wide data pipelining
Further dates and links will follow soon.
Did you miss the latest webinars? Feel free to watch the recordings:
Following each session, the recordings and available materials can be accessed by the On24 registration links. Get further event invites and updates about the SAP Data Hub Webinar series by becoming part of our SAP Data Hub LinkedIn Group.
Suggested Next Steps:
1. Register for the webinars & invite your colleagues to participate and follow us: #SAPDataHub @SAPBigData
2. Download the SAP Data Hub, developer edition and create your own data pipelines and task-workflows.
4. Learn about the bigger picture of SAP’s HANA Data Management Suite