It is with immense pleasure and a deep sense of gratitude that we are sending this message to you to inform you about the up and coming ASUG Preconference, Digital Enterprise Powered by SAP Leonardo Internet of Things on 4th June 2018, between 8 AM and 5 PM, at SAPPHIRENOW 2018 in Orlando, FL.
This ASUG preconference is an excellent opportunity for you to understand how businesses are leveraging the platform and solutions portfolio of SAP Leonardo Internet of Things to gain operational excellence and the ability to digitally transform their business models.
The agenda for the day keeps the conversation real and helps you understand use cases of SAP Leonardo Internet of Things solutions across industries, customer segments and various regions of the world along the following dimensions:
- Business problem definition
- Design thinking undertaken
- End-user personas addressed
- Data acquisition, ingestion, preparation and analysis considerations
- Business process flow and integration design methods
- Solution architecture design
- Specific learnings and best practices for future projects recommendations
By attending this preconference, you will learn very specific ideas about where and how to:
- Look for problem statements and opportunities relevant to your business for the leverage of technologies like the Internet of Things, among other SAP Leonardo technologies
- Leverage design thinking to solve the right set of identified problems maximizing operational efficiency and ability to transform the business model
- Understand the leverage of accelerators to help quickly create pilot solutions
- How to engage SAP and its ecosystem of partners to help implement the pilot solutions in live business environments
We would like to encourage you to register for this extremely valuable event at SAPPHIRENOW 2018.