SAP BW/4HANA 1.0, SP 08 is released since March 25th.
To provide additional information about the features delivered with SP08 the Product Management team for SAP Data Warehousing did create a number of videos and presentations which elaborate on the new features.
SP 08 includes major enhancements in the areas of Modern UIs, Data Tiering Optimization, integration with the SAP Data Hub and Performance. In addition the “Shell Conversion” as new path to SAP BW/4HANA has been provided which supports transfer of meta data to SAP BW/4HANA for an optimized greenfield approach.
New BW/4HANA optimized Business Content has also been released with BW4CONT/B SP05 e.g. in the areas of Controlling and Supply Chain Management.
For the full picture see the following presentations and videos from SAPBW/4HANA Product Management:
- What’s New with SAP BW/4HANA 1.0, SP08 – Overview Presentation
- Paths to SAPBW/4 HANA- Update– Presentation
- SAP BW/4HANA 1.0, SP08 What’s new – Transformation (BW Modeling Tools) – Video
- SAP BW/4HANA 1.0, SP08 What’s new – DTP (BW Modeling Tools) – Video
- SAP BW/4HANA 1.0, SP08 What’s new – Process Chains Creation – Video
- SAP BW/4HANA 1.0, SP08 What’s new – Process Chain Monitoring – Video