SAP BW/4HANA 1.0, SP 08 – Feature Videos and Presentations
SAP BW/4HANA 1.0, SP 08 is released since March 25th.
To provide additional information about the features delivered with SP08 the Product Management team for SAP Data Warehousing did create a number of videos and presentations which elaborate on the new features.
SP 08 includes major enhancements in the areas of Modern UIs, Data Tiering Optimization, integration with the SAP Data Hub and Performance. In addition the “Shell Conversion” as new path to SAP BW/4HANA has been provided which supports transfer of meta data to SAP BW/4HANA for an optimized greenfield approach.
New BW/4HANA optimized Business Content has also been released with BW4CONT/B SP05 e.g. in the areas of Controlling and Supply Chain Management.
For the full picture see the following presentations and videos from SAPBW/4HANA Product Management:
- What’s New with SAP BW/4HANA 1.0, SP08 – Overview Presentation
- Paths to SAPBW/4 HANA- Update– Presentation
- SAP BW/4HANA 1.0, SP08 What’s new – Transformation (BW Modeling Tools) – Video
- SAP BW/4HANA 1.0, SP08 What’s new – DTP (BW Modeling Tools) – Video
- SAP BW/4HANA 1.0, SP08 What’s new – Process Chains Creation – Video
- SAP BW/4HANA 1.0, SP08 What’s new – Process Chain Monitoring – Video
SAPBWNews Note for SP08 2561976
Read the blog from Tanja Wingerter about the SAP BW/4HANA Cockpit and the use of the In-App Help and watch the vidios that are showing How to manage InfoObjects using the SAP BW/4HANA Cockpit and How to manage DataStore Objects using the SAP BW/4HANA Cockpit.