ASUG BI Community Newsflash
Welcome to the latest newsflash to keep you up-to-date on important BI/BW/Analytics initiatives, events, and member offerings. This newsflash features sections that highlight various activities and action items for you to be aware of. We hope this information allows you to take full advantage of your ASUG membership.
ASUG Pre-Conference Seminar: Hands-On Data Visualization and Dashboards with the Designer Edition of SAP Lumira and SAP Analytics Cloud
Event: 2018 ASUG Annual Conference
Date: Monday, June 4, 2018
Time: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Location: Orlando, FL
This full-day, hands-on workshop will provide customers with an overview of the designer edition of SAP Lumira® software and the SAP Analytics Cloud solution. Attendees will learn about the roles that SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Lumira, designer edition, can play as part of their overall SAP software landscape and how they can integrate with their existing on-premise and cloud-based data sources. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the designer edition of SAP Lumira and with SAP Cloud Analytics, in combination with the SAP Business Warehouse application and SAP HANA software, and create a variety of dashboards.
Course Structure: The course instruction is taught by experts in the subject matter.
- Introduction to SAP Lumira, designer edition, and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Data connectivity to on-premise and cloud-based data sources
- Detailed, hands-on exercises with SAP Lumira, designer edition
- Detailed, hands-on exercises with SAP Analytics Cloud
Course Materials: Registered participants will receive materials used during class instruction a few days before the class starts, including slides and exercises.
Fee: $745 ASUG Member | $845 Non-ASUG Member
2018 ASUG Annual Conference BI / BW / SAP HANA® Sessions
For the 13th year in a row, 2018 ASUG Annual Conference is held jointly with SAPPHIRE NOW®. ASUG Annual Conference is the world’s largest SAP customer-run event. The conference offers:
- More than 500 customer-run educational sessions
- Formal and informal networking opportunities bringing together SAP customers, partners, and employees
- Exclusive ability to influence the future of SAP product and service direction through the ASUG Influence model
ASUG attendees can witness the “here and now” of SAP, including customer stories. The BI track contains over 62 percent customer stories.
Sessions that will be featured at 2018 ASUG Annual Conference include:
- Latest news and road map for the BI, predictive, SAP Lumira, mobile BI / analytics, SAP Analytics Cloud Analysis Office, and more
- Customer stories of ROI of SAP BW/4HANA
- Customer stories of Big Data with SAP solutions
- Influence sessions
BI + Analytics Conference
Our thanks to Eventful Conferences for running a successful event, to attendees and speakers.
We hope to see you at this great event next year.
ICYMI Past Webcasts
The top attended/registered webcast for February was Data Tiering Optimization with SAP BW/4HANA.
Please also see: