Finalists Announced for the 5th Annual SAP Innovation Awards 2018
The 5th Annual SAP Innovation Awards celebrates the achievements of top companies and people across the globe that are using SAP platform technologies to transform their business, drive innovation, and win in the digital economy.
We are extremely honored to announce the 2018 Finalist.
From the 170 submissions, representing 24 countries and 25 industries, 68 finalists have been selected which are being reviewed by our esteemed panel of 40 judges to select the winners.
Please join us in congratulating the 2018 Finalists!
Thank you to every one of you that participated and shared the amazing ways that you are using SAP technologies to drive innovation. Your time and accomplishments are highly valued.
Each and every participant shared excellent success stories which highlighted excellent value to their organizations. The process to zero in on the finalist was extremely challenging.
The range of achievements from customers and partners is truly amazing including:
- Unlocking Cancer Data to Improve Care and Outcomes (Gustave Roussy)
- Generating a Next-Generation Shopping Experience on iPhone X for Shoe Lovers (JACQ Gmbh)
- Driving Water Conservation and Operational Efficiency through Digital Customer Engagement (The City of San Diego)
- Crop Disease Management to Feed the World (Waterwatch Cooperative UA)
- Predict Illegal Deforestation to Save the Rainforest (Rainforest Connection)
Each of these finalists and many others can be found on the SAP Innovation Awards website. Let us know which of the 68 you find most compelling by Tweeting: #SAPinnovation.
The awards will recognize up to 23 winners across the following categories.
- April 19: Winners Announced
- June 5 – 7: SAPPHIRE NOW, Celebration Event
- July – December: Continued Engagement
For a complete list of finalists and entries, visit the official SAP Innovation Awards 2018 website,