Product Support has extended its services for you and has launched the new support channel option Ask an Expert Peer at the end of January.
If you haven’t tried this support channel yet to receive answers for your product-related, how-to-type questions, then now it’s your chance!
So far, we have received first results with much positive feedback. Please try it out and see if you agree.
See real customer feedback:
- “The answer was useful and informative”
- “Very quick initial response”
- “Cool, quick answering and valuable information provided”
- “By understanding the SAP Worldwide market, involving more expertise is better option for success.”
- “I loved it”
- “We now know the solution for this problem. We would help someone that is facing this problem rather than raising an incident again.”
- “Great support!”
- “My personal experience of using Ask a Peer was very positive”
- “The expert peers were very knowledgeable and was able to respond to my question within 20 mins of posting.”
Ask an Expert Peer is offered in a limited feature trial for select products* and lets you collaborate on your technical, product-related questions – one-on-one, with a qualified and approved expert outside of SAP. This way, you benefit from industry insights, along with an experienced perspective about your question. This channel is designed to deliver fast issue resolution for your basic inquiries and how-to questions (see example questions that can easily be answered through Ask an Expert Peer).
How your feedback is impacting this service
We are constantly working on new ways to meet your changing needs and explore additional options for delivering support.
Because Ask an Expert Peer is only available for a limited time and will end very soon, your feedback is invaluable. We’ll use your feedback to help us decide if we will expand or discontinue this support channel. So, join SAP’s free feature trial program today and make an impact on the future of this support channel.
We appreciate all the feedback so far and look forward to receiving more. Please give us your feedback through the survey sent after using Ask an Expert Peer.
*Limited availability: This feature trial is only available to customers who are licensed to one of the following products: SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, SAP SuccessFactors Learning, SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding, SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting, SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise, SAP IQ, SAP Replication Server, SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise, SAP Netweaver Databases: SAP NetWeaver Databases – Oracle Database; SAP ASE, ERP enablement.