Are you planning to join us for the ASUG Annual Conference / SAPPHIRE this year in Orlando ?
Perhaps you should consider coming a day earlier and consider one of the ASUG Pre-Conferences.
There is a long list of pre-conferences to choose from, and one of them focuses on SAP Analytics and you have the ability to experience SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Lumira Designer in a hands-on focused workshop.
Hands-On Data Visualization and Dashboards with the Designer Edition of SAP Lumira and SAP Analytics Cloud
This full-day, hands-on workshop will provide customers with an overview of the designer edition of SAP Lumira software and the SAP Analytics Cloud solution. Attendees will learn about the roles that SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Lumira, designer edition, can play as part of their overall SAP software landscape and how they can integrate with their existing on-premise and cloud-based data sources. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the designer edition of SAP Lumira and with SAP Cloud Analytics, in combination with the SAP Business Warehouse application and SAP HANA software, and create a variety of dashboards.
Note: This hands-on session is “bring your own device”—laptops are not provided.
- Introduction to SAP Lumira, designer edition, and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Data connectivity to on-premise and cloud-based data sources
- Detailed, hands-on exercises with SAP Lumira, designer edition
- Detailed, hands-on exercises with SAP Analytics Cloud
- How to integrate the designer edition of SAP Lumira and SAP Cloud Analytics into an existing SAP software landscape
- How to leverage on-premise and cloud-based data sources
- How to use the designer edition of SAP Lumira and SAP Cloud Analytics to create compelling visual stories on premise and in the cloud
- How to use advanced options, such as visual linking, bookmarking, and scorecards
If this does interest you – follow the link to register.