ASUG Pre Conference Workshop – SAP Cloud Analytics and SAP Lumira Designer
Are you planning to join us for the ASUG Annual Conference / SAPPHIRE this year in Orlando ?
Perhaps you should consider coming a day earlier and consider one of the ASUG Pre-Conferences.
There is a long list of pre-conferences to choose from, and one of them focuses on SAP Analytics and you have the ability to experience SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Lumira Designer in a hands-on focused workshop.
Hands-On Data Visualization and Dashboards with the Designer Edition of SAP Lumira and SAP Analytics Cloud
This full-day, hands-on workshop will provide customers with an overview of the designer edition of SAP Lumira software and the SAP Analytics Cloud solution. Attendees will learn about the roles that SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Lumira, designer edition, can play as part of their overall SAP software landscape and how they can integrate with their existing on-premise and cloud-based data sources. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the designer edition of SAP Lumira and with SAP Cloud Analytics, in combination with the SAP Business Warehouse application and SAP HANA software, and create a variety of dashboards.
Note: This hands-on session is “bring your own device”—laptops are not provided.
- Introduction to SAP Lumira, designer edition, and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Data connectivity to on-premise and cloud-based data sources
- Detailed, hands-on exercises with SAP Lumira, designer edition
- Detailed, hands-on exercises with SAP Analytics Cloud
- How to integrate the designer edition of SAP Lumira and SAP Cloud Analytics into an existing SAP software landscape
- How to leverage on-premise and cloud-based data sources
- How to use the designer edition of SAP Lumira and SAP Cloud Analytics to create compelling visual stories on premise and in the cloud
- How to use advanced options, such as visual linking, bookmarking, and scorecards
If this does interest you – follow the link to register.
Ingo Hilgefort hi Ingo, is there any workshop with this topic, but in european area ?
this is part of SAPPHIRE in Orlando
Hi Ingo, it's good to know that you're back to SAP.
Honestly, we were hoping the integration between SAP Lumira Discovery and SAP Lumira Designer in the 2.X version will bring much value to our business. However, we were shocked by the announcement that SAP Lumira Discovery will phase out before 2024. Nevertheless, we still strongly feel we made the right decision to use SAP Design Studio to deliver the corporate performance dashboards.
This is definitively an interesting topic. We hope we could be there to talk to you to gain better understanding what you're planning to do with Analytics Cloud and SAP Lumira Designer in SAP's future analytics roadmap.