2018 ASUG Annual Conference – Where Success Meets You #ASUG2018 #SAPPHIRENOW
The conference offers more than 500 customer-run educational sessions, formal and informal networking opportunities bringing together SAP customers, partners and employees and the exclusive ability to influence the future of SAP product and service direction through the ASUG Influence model.
ASUG attendees can learn the “hear and now” of SAP, including customer stories. The BI track alone contains over 62% customer stories. The BI and BITI tracks received hundreds of submissions, making the selection process difficult; this also ensures that top quality content was selected.
The ASUG Program Committee listed to feedback ASUG BI 2017 Survey Results – Early Review and looked to select customer sessions and roadmaps, in line with the survey. Sessions that will be featured at ASUG Annual Conference including
- Latest News and Roadmap for the BI, Predictive, Lumira, Mobile BI/Analytics, SAP Analytics Cloud Analysis Office, and more
- Customer stories of ROI of BW/4HANA
- Real-life customer stories including Department of Interior, Canadian Navy, Tetra Pak and more
- Influence sessions
Early bird registration ends April 13th. ASUG says the following:
250+ Real-World Customer Studies
50+ SAP Road Map Sessions
50+ Informal Roundtable Discussions
36 Influence Sessions
To me this fulfills ASUG’s mission of education, networking and influence:
Source: ASUG Newsletter, 1998
Session Catalog – Recommended Agendas
More details will be shared in this upcoming webcast: May 16 Deep Dive Preview of ASUG BI/Analytics/BusinessObjects Sessions at ASUG Annual Conference
ASUG Pre-Conference Day, June 4
Be sure to kick-off the conference on May 4th with an ASUG Pre-conference. SAP Mentor Ingo Hilgefort is giving a popular hands-on session that covers SAP Analytics Cloud and Lumira Designer. Please note additional fees apply.
If you have already registered, you can log back in and the next screen appears:
I recommend selecting Hands-On Data Visualization and Dashboards with the Designer Edition of SAP Lumira and SAP Analytics Cloud:
This full-day, hands-on workshop will provide customers with an overview of the designer edition of SAP Lumira software and the SAP Analytics Cloud solution. Attendees will learn about the roles that SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Lumira, designer edition, can play as part of their overall SAP software landscape and how they can integrate with their existing on-premise and cloud-based data sources. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the designer edition of SAP Lumira and with SAP Cloud Analytics, in combination with the SAP Business Warehouse application and SAP HANA software, and create a variety of dashboards.
The course instruction is taught by experts in the subject matter.
• Introduction to SAP Lumira, designer edition, and SAP Analytics Cloud
• Data connectivity to on-premise and cloud-based data sources
• Detailed, hands-on exercises with SAP Lumira, designer edition
• Detailed, hands-on exercises with SAP Analytics Cloud
Registered participants will receive materials used during class instruction a few days before the class starts, including slides and exercises.
Feedback from attendees “Enjoyed this hands-on session. Received places to go for ideas and tips. “
Also meet our ASUG volunteers in this ASUG BI Brochure
Can’t Make ASUG Annual Conference?
Please join us for these upcoming webcasts:
- Mar 26 SAP Analytics Cloud ASUG Influence Council Launch
- Mar 22 SAP Leonardo Overview
- Mar 27 BI: Flexible Conversion Possibilities to SAP BW/4HANA: In Place – and Remote Conversion
- Apr 2 Unlock real-time analytics with geo-driven decision making
- Mar 29 SDK Enhancements in BI4.2 – Enhancements We Have Made So Far, Including SP05
- April 4 What’s new in SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence 4.2 SP05? Part 2
- Apr 26 BI: Overview of SAP Mobile Analytics and Roadmap
- May 2 What is the future of Web Intelligence : 4.2 SP06 and next, our plans
- Apr 5 BI: Security and Data Protection Enhancements in BI4.2
- Apr 12 BI: BI Admin Console – What is it, Why was it Built?
- Apr 17 BI: Install Enhancements in BI4.2
- Apr 19 BI: BI Platform Roadmap
- Apr 24 BI: Predictive Modeling in SAP Analytics Cloud
- May 3 BI: Best Practices for Making Gorgeous Stories with SAP Analytics Cloud
- May 7 ASUG Analysis Influence Council Relaunch
- May 14 BI: Discover the Latest Features of SAP Analytics Hub, Your Single Entry Point for all Analytics
- June 13 What’s new in Analysis Office 2.7
- June 14 SAP Hybrid Analytics