cPurchase Request – SAP Business One NA Development Challenge
The following blog post is a submission for SAP Business One SEED Development Challenge.
Purchase Request Solution Demo Video:
cPurchase Request Solution Demo URL:
cPurchase Request Application
The Purchase Request plays an important role in controlling budgets to avoid unnecessary expenditure and provides optimization of stock levels. The application will give user facility to create a purchase request. The application is integrated with SAP B1 service layer.
Solution Use Case
Real Customer Use-case:
This use case is for a healthcare industry where facility users have to create purchase request on daily basis using SAP B1 client which indeed was a task to open multiple forms for end users it is difficult to go through multiple forms of SAP B1. User again need to be trained for SAP B1 application. This application is available in mobile as well as web app form which gives the user flexibility with minimum efforts and ease of use.
The end-users will be facility users from various healthcare centers who needs to purchase various goods for which they need to create purchase request.
- SAP B1 FAT client need to be installed on end users systems for accessing SAP B1 system.
- User has to traverse through multiple screens in SAP B1 to open Purchase Request form.
- Create Purchase request was a time consuming task.
- Searching for Items in Purchase Request form was a tedious task.
cPurchase Request application provides easy to access console and user friendly UI for business users. Using Purchase Request application business users will get access to process related to them only and they don’t have to go through each and every SAP form
- User wise filtered data for facility and category.
- Creation and modify of PR is easy as no paper work involved.
- Easy to use as it is available on tablet also.
- Reduces the efforts and saves the time.
- Can print, save the PR list, Item list if required.
UX Technology: SAP UI5
Platform Technology: SAP HANA
other innovative technology: SAP B1 Service Layer, SAP cloud platform.
Healthcare and Utility Industry.
-Make Your App Desirable
-Share Across Social Media
-Update Your Website
-Create a Video
-Ask Customers for Feedback
Yes. We are planning to include other SAP B1 features such as Purchase Order Creation and Approval processes.
Partner: CRAVE INFOTECH (Partner of SAP Business One)
Team Name: SAP UI Team
Team Members: Ashwin Katkar, Vipul Sonawane