Fashion retail one
Fashion Retail One Solution Demo Video:
Fashion Retail One
This application is a complete suite that cover all the processes in the context of a fashion reseller (purchase,sell,warehouse management, expedition based on real quantity and so on).
Mainly, the suite is divided into two parts:
- The first one is a pure web portal developed with SAPUI5 (or better Openui5) on client side and with a server background (web services) realized in .NET This part can be used by sales agent or also directly by customers. It is managed on as pyramidal level with 3 levels Superuser / Sale agents / Customers.
- The second one is a real addon developed in SAPUI5 / Service layer that permits all the back office management, with importants
functionalities, for example:
* Management of Items Master data
* Management of sale seasons
* Management of purchase with the peculiarity
* Management of expedition: thi is an intersting and hard point because, due to production or purchasing policies imposed by suppliers, it’s important first of all to buy at best but also to redistribute quantities on sale orders
Solution Use Case
Real Customer Use-case:
The solution fits to companies in the fashion reselling industry.
The particularity of fashion industry is the intensive use of multidimensional item codes (sizes and colors, but also season).
This could rapresents a problem because every single document is composed by a lot of itemcodes and so by a lot of informations. A lot of datas!
For this purpose HANA/Service Layer and SAPUI5 are really a great solutions, because:
* First of all, service layer is really more fast than DI (and with a lot of rows this is great)
* Then, SAPUI5 permits to create a great user interface (size/color grid)
The entire UI (portal & addon) is realized with SAPUI5 (OpenUI5). The use of SAPUI5 is important because permits us to develop some user interfaces once and then to reuse them in SAP B1 as addon, only with connecting to service layer instead of .NET web services.
For the server part, we ‘ve use .NET webservices and MS Sql Server for the portal part, while for the addon we’ve use SL and oData, exploiting all the possibilities offered by HANA.
Partner: Ribes Solutions
Very much confused by this blog... Nominate? Where, why and what for? Sorry, I feel disinclined to click the links when I'm not clear what they'd do.
And what exactly is this "solution"? Is it something you're sharing with the SCN members or a paid third-party product? If it's the latter then it needs to be posted as a paid advertisement IMHO. Please refer to SCN ROE.
It is not an ad. It is a competition organized by SAP for SAP B1 EMEA Partners.
If you want to vote, you can click on the "nominate my solution" button then select the TOP 3 solutions you like.
Please kindly correct the link with video, it is not working.