Following are some of the common ways for SAP partners to integrate with SAP Business One:
- Integrate with SAP Business One via SAP Business One SDK
- Integrate with SAP Business One for SAP HANA via SAP HANA Service Layer
- Integrate with SAP Business One via Integration Framework for SAP Business One. This integration will call SDK APIs or SAP HANA Service Layer APIs
The Integration Framework of SAP Business One is a platform for developing and running integration solutions between SAP Business One and other systems.
SAP partners could use this tool to develop and accomplish integration based on their own industry know-how and customer requirements.
Below is the high level architecture of Integration Framework for SAP Business One.
SAP Integration and Certification Centre (SAP ICC) provides certification services, which certifies partner’s ability for development, deployment and administrating scenarios developed from Integration Framework.
It focuses on below perspectives
Partners have below options to pursue Integration Framework for SAP Business One 1.0 certification:
- To sign an individual certification contract to certify the integration via Integration Framework for SAP Business One. or
- To sign a SAP Business One Bundle certification, which bundles three certification contracts. As a partner, you can use this package to certify your SDK based Add-on and to certify your add-on upon SAP Business One for SAP HANA, together with Integration Framework based integration.
Upon receiving the signed certification contract, SAP ICC will provide test plan, technical product profile for you to start the certification process.
SAP ICC will also enable you to download the training material and videos for four weeks OpenSAP training regarding Integration Framework, which will guide you step-by-step how to practice integration via Integration Framework.
For any question, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.