As per the Italian Tax regime, the “Certificatione Unica” which is the income tax statement issued to employees by their companies is required.
This feature has been enabled in the Business ByDesign system version 1802 onwards and below are the steps to configure the same.
- Go to the Business configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation project view.
- Click on Edit Project scope.
- Go to the Step-4 Questions.
- Expand the Cash Flow Management and Select Tax Management.
- On the right hand side, you will see the questions related to the Withholding tax filing – Italy
Here you will find that you must select the questions :
- Do you use Withholding tax File for Italy CU Return AND also tick the question?
- Do you use the withholding tax form for Italy CU return?
Later in the
- Tax Management work center
- Navigate to the Tax Authorities view.
- Select the tax authority of country Italy and press Edit – Company Tax Arrangements.
- Navigate to the Tax Return Arrangements subtab.
Here you will find that Tax return type – 13-Withholding tax return is relevant and the Electronic submission required box will be enabled and has to be ticked for electronic submission.
In the same way for the Tax return type – 16-CU-Withholding tax is relevant and the Print form required must be ticked to print the form.
Note – This feature is available in Business ByDesign 1802 onwards only.
John Nelson Paul