Step-by-Step guide for customer (SuccessFactors Cloud Administrator) to create a super-administrator in SAP ONE Support Launchpad
Authorization management deals with permissions that are required to fulfill certain support-related tasks using the support applications that are offered in the SAP ONE Support Launchpad, for instance, report incidents.
Most authorizations contain not only the user’s right to perform a specific task, but also the level at which the user can exercise this right.
A Cloud Administrator has all possible authorizations for SuccessFactors related tasks in the SAP ONE Support Launchpad and manages the other users for your customer number.
This article covers the following:
Steps to Add authorizations
Steps to delete authorizations
Add user and assign authorization:
- Go to Service Marketplace link: https://support.sap.com/en/index.html
- Provide with your S User ID and password: Click on Logon Icon
Note: For first time users, the following will show up:
Note: If you are already loggedin in the SAP Support Portal Home, go to Access my Launchpad:
1. ‘Access my Launchpad’ shall bring you to ONE Support Launchpad page.
2. Scroll Down to SuccessFactors Administration.
3. Click on ‘Support User Management’ Tile: This will allow you to add a new user.
Figure : Add new user: Go to ONE Support Launchpad > SuccessFactors- Administration > Support User Management
- Click on Request User
- Please provide the information
- Granting authorization: Go to Users > Click on the authorization > Edit authorization> Click all/ assign the specific authorizations
- To check: Go to existing authorization.
- Once the authorization is given, the customer than provides the User ID shown next to the Added user’s name to the implementation consultant.
- Follow till Granting Authorization.
- Uncheck the authorizations that need to be revoked.
- Click save.