In December, we announced the first SAP + Esri Spatial Hackathon. Since then, we’ve provided a ton of content for you to get ready, including recorded office hours, tutorials, and content on the SAP + Esri Spatial Hackathon event site .
Hey, you don’t have to check out all of the resources to show up to the Hackathon, but it will sure help you hit the ground running (and increase your odds of winning sweet prizes). Or, feel free to use the resources to build your own skill set.
- Show up on March 3 and start coding, including at least one SAP HANA spatial solution and at least one Esri ArcGIS solution. (We’ll provide developer licenses, you bring your own computer.)
- Keep coding for 40+ hours.
- Ask our technical experts questions to keep you moving during the event.
- Create a very short and sweet presentation of 3 minutes to highlight what you created. These presentations are open to the public. Stop by to check it out! We’ll be sharing updates on Twitter via the #SAPEsri tag, too.
- Attend the after party to network with map enthusiasts. This, too, is open to the public—just send us an email!
- Stay a few more days for Esri Developer Summit.
Feel free to use the content and trial licenses detailed on the website to run your own hackathon, and share the results with us. We’d love to see what your smarties come up with! Check out the SAP + Esri Spatial Hackathon event site to learn more.