Hybris Wiki is Switching to SAP SSO Log In
Hybris Wiki is shifting to a Single Sign-On login procedure with an active S-user ID. This allows users to seamlessly jump between different SAP systems based on a single login.
What’s coming next:
- Single Sign-On (SSO) login can be used for all SAP Employees – and for Customer and Partners, that have a valid SAP role (S-user ID).
- As long as you do not have a valid S-user you can use the legacy Hybris Login.
- Legacy Hybris Login allows already active users to continue logging in with their email and password.
- The legacy Hybris Login will remain active only until 31. March 2018.
Your required action:
- Please ensure that you have a S-User ID before March 31st.
- If you are unsure if you have one, you can check your account profile here: your SAP Profile
- If you don´t have a S-user ID, please get in touch with your Super Administrator / Security Manager or the accountable person maintaining contact data in your SAP Hybris system. They will be able to create an ID for you.
If you have any questions or need support, please reach out to the support teams:
- If you are a partner, please go to SAP PartnerEdge or reach out to SAP Hybris Channel Programs Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that SAP Hybris Commerce Help (https://help.hybris.com) has previously used the same authentication as Hybris Wiki. In the future, both are expected to switch to the same log in procedures.
To learn more about this switch, click here to learn more.
Your SAP Hybris Partner Team