We are very excited to officially launch WhatsApp Channel for SAP Enterprise Performance Management. You can subscribe and receive the latest and most relevant EPM updates from your mobile devices, anytime and anywhere. We currently offer the following categories.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for the Microsoft platform
- SAP Financial Consolidation
- SAP Disclosure Management
- SAP Strategy Management
- SAP Profitability and Cost Management
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Here are the instructions to subscribe and choose the categories that apply to your needs.
- Download WhatsApp on your mobile device
- Scan the QR Code below OR click here on your mobile device to access to the Product Support “SAP Enterprise Performance Management” broadcast list subscribe link. Make sure that you have WhatsApp downloaded to your device.
- After clicking on the subscribe URL, you will see below widget. Click on the WhatsApp box in the widget as shown here.
- Click on the green contact button.
NOTE: The actual phone # will vary. Don’t use the phone number to subscribe. Always use the link in step 2 to add to your contact list.
- Now you will be prompted to make a new contact. Save the contact and open WhatsApp.
- In WhatsApp, search for “SAP … ” and the new contact will appear as an option.
- Send the word “Start”. You will receive a message with a link. Click on the link and choose your categories. Access this list to change your topics at any time.
Note: Product Support doesn’t respond to questions on this broadcast list.Please use other SAP Support chat tools for general questions like CIC Chat or Expert Chat for assistance.
Please feel free to ask questions and give your feedback directly on this blog.