Stockien – SAP Business One SEED APJ Development Challenge
Stockien Solution Demo Video:
Stockien Solution Demo URL:
URL Link – http://www.avaniko.com/stockien/
Solution Name:STOCKIEN –
Interactive, Innovative Count Management
01. PLANNING – Planning the user and products for stock taking
02. SCHEDULING – Automatic Creation of inventory counting based on plan
03. NOTIFICATION – Users get an Alert in mobile to take stock
04. STOCK COUNTED – Users Counts the stock and enter in the mobile
05. STOCK POSTED – Automatically Stock Counted Synced to SAP B1
06. STOCK CORRECTED – Any differences between stock counted is rectified in SAP B1.
Solution Use Case
Real Customer Use-case:
MANAGEMENT,BRANCH MANAGERS,STOCK TAKERS
- Users Spends lot of time on a daily basis for stock taking process, since they have to manually record and send to SAP user to enter in B1.
- Lack of intelligence in stock counting and posting
- With the Stockien we will use SAP B1 proactive Cycle Code Determination for the items that needs to be counted and with the mobile devices on hand the inventory manager will save time.
- Manual Processes followed before will be eliminated as entries in the mobile will be automatically synced to SAP B1
SAP Ui5 /SAP Fiori
SAP Mobile Secure
SAP Hybrid Application Toolkit
SAP Web IDE
SAP Hana Modeling
HANA XS Job Scheduling
Google Map Integration
Hosting the application on the Cloud Model so the Customers can avail the usage only for the certain period when the Cycle Count is Needed.
Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing and SAP B1 Groups to reach out to Partners.
This application will be useful to all SAP B1 Customers who deals with high value products which needs continuous stock take like Jewellery,Home Appliance dealers,Furniture Showrooms etc…This can be also used in retail outlets with high value products
- Serial and batch managment with SAP Business one
- Import Master File Data to the stockien
- Send Your Result as excel to an Email
- Improved and better dashboards
- Connectivity to SQL version of Business one using OData
- Connecting to long range RFID using Bluetooth Scanner
Partner: Avaniko Technologies Private Limited
Team Name: Stockien
Team Members: Mani,Sibi,Malar,Anand, Anbu,Priyadharsan,Gopi