APPSeCONNECT – SAP Business One SEED APJ Development Challenge
The following blog post is a submission for SAP Business One SEED Development Challenge.
APPSeCONNECT Solution Demo Video:
APPSeCONNECT, a product by InSync is a next-generation integration platform as a service (iPaaS) which can connect all major line-of-business applications. It empowers organizations to automate their vital business processes by enabling real-time, bi-directional data exchange between applications. APPSeCONNECT streamlines business operations, thus directly enhancing productivity and accelerating growth.
Solution Use Case
Shipstation is a widely used Shipping Solution, it connects all external sales channels of organizations such as eCommerce, Marketplaces, 3PL etc. and bring in all Web Orders within it for Processing and Fulfillment.
A retail organization using SAP Business One as the back end ERP system and Shipstation as their Shipping Solution facing inefficiency and delay in Order Fulfillment since these systems are disconnected.
APPSeCONNECT Integration Solution seamlessly connects Shipstation Shipping Solution with SAP Business One ERP system using Shipstation APIs and HANA Service Layer. This automated, bi-directional data exchange ensures efficiency and productivity to the Order Fulfillment Team within the organization. Let’s see how it automates the business process
- APPSeCONNECT Syncs New Web Customer and Web Customer updates to ERP system, keeping the ERP updated for Sales force automation
- APPSeCONNECT transfer all Web Orders, Order Updates, Order Cancellations from Shipstation to SAP Business One, Order Fulfillment team can plan the fulfillment based on these orders.
- APPSeCONNECT exchange Shipping Labels from Shipstation to SAP Business One, updating ERP Order Statuses and adding Delivery Documents within SAP B1.
Logistics Head and the Order Fulfillment Team are the main end user who will benefit from APPSeCONNECT Data Integration
Some key pain points which customer organization is facing is:
- A lot of manual job of transferring critical business data from one system to another
- Systems being used in organization are not getting updated in real-time
- A good amount of manpower and man hour is being wasted in data entry and correcting data errors
- Frequent Delays in Order Processing leads to Consumer Dissatisfaction
- APPSeCONNECT integration helps to connect 2 different business systems and exchange Critical Business Data
- Order Fulfillment can be channeled from Web to ERP, creating/updating required business documents
- It saves a lot of manpower and eliminates manual data entry errors and redundancies
- It reduces Order Fulfillment time and increases customer satisfaction, thus it helps to achieve efficiency and productivity with available resources
Any other innovative technology used? e.g. IoT / Big Data / A.I, etc.
We are using APPSeCONNECT as an iPaaS platform to integrate SAP with other applications. The connector is a hybrid solution which transfers data on premise but configured on the cloud portal. Common technology used are : Microservices, Event hubs, Enterprise Service Bus etc.
Any HANA libraries or 3rd party libraries used? e.g. Predictive, Text / Google Map, Twitter, etc.
We use SAP Hana Service Layer http://one-business-software.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/B1H_SrvcLayer_91.pdf to connect SAP B1 Systems to our platform APPSeCONNECT and use Shipstation web APIs to transfer data from the platform. The API document is listed below :
Content and Social Media Marketing, Channel Marketing by contacting SAP B1 Partners
Include more features, make all Data Integration Points bi-directional
Partner: InSync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd., SAP APP Dev Partner
Team Name: APPSeCONNECT
Team Members: Subhajit Goswami, Abhishek Sur, Samarendra Ghosh