I am Surojit Saha, an SME in SAP practices for Usha Martin Technologies (SAP partner), India.
My role here is to prepare a system, ready for Hybris Billing(HB) revenue management for clients with multiple use cases.
My expertise in this Hybris Billing product is profound, like # implementing RDS set-up end to end, # configuring use cases in modules like SOM, CI, CC, CFM etc, # supervising complete system with a full-fledged team, #demo for clients & handling their further requirements & amend those.
We are now showing demos overseas for a pool of clients across industries. Also we have developed a HB revenue management system-setup for our internal client.
I think there are lot of question roaming around here & there in the mind of sap consultants while I visit SAP- related client & consultant seminars.
The most prevalent few are like, what is Hybis Billing? How does it work? What component of this are working for?
From this 1st topic you all can understand what the steps HB follows to create am invoice in a given case. I shall be writing more in this topics mentioning different use cases.
Please follow the following steps to show SAP Hybris Billing demo for your clients to show how it creates revenue management billing in a complex business model.
The product can be used for different industries like, Telecom, Postal services, Toll Management System (in vehicle toll plaza), Metering billing, Content management subscription billing ( example- online web billing for video, content etc), Hi-thech billing etc.
The flow is like the following
- Create Business Partner(BP) in -SOM
- Create- pricing(usage) , charges in CC(convergent charging)
- Create Product in SOM (subscription order management)
- Integrate with CC (convergent charging) through CCM(cross catalogue mapping)
- Create SO/PO– 1-adding product, 2-creating Business agreement(instant), 3- adding Technical Id
- Check subscriber account in CC with provider contract ( Contract account in SOM & CI (convergent invoicing))
- In case of Pre-paid- check for Prepaid account in CC
- Check billable items in CI for one-time charges like- activation charge, hardware charge etc
- Generate soap ui activation — in case of manual activation of charges, for example- RC
- Generate CDR- y proving info on Service Id & Technical Id.
- Check CI monitor for BI( billable items)
- Create Billing – in CI
- Create Invoicing- in CI
- Manage Customer Financial Status in CFM ( customer financial management)
In case of further query, ask here in the forum as comments.
Thanks & Regards