- By 2020, the average person will have more conversations with bots than with their spouse.
- By 2020, 100 million consumers will shop in augmented reality.
- By 2020, 85% of a customer’s brand experience will occur without any human interaction.
What it means: Every enterprise needs to be transformed to become an intelligent enterprise. One of the key strategies for SAP is to enable every SAP application to become intelligent by embedding predictive and machine learning capabilities. As part of that effort, we’re announcing SAP Predictive Analytics App Edition.
What Is SAP Predictive Analytics App Edition?
Many SAP applications are embedded with pre-built predictive and machine learning models for a specific set of scenarios and use cases with a component called Predictive Analytics Integrator. Predictive Analytics Integrator acts as a bridge between the model authoring environment to embed the models and insights directly into the application.
With SAP Predictive Analytics App Edition, users can:
- Add, modify, and extend predictive and machine models
- Manage the end-to-end life cycle of predictive and machine learning models
- Automate the retraining, scoring, and deployment model with a single click
- Access embedded insights (available to all types of users) for forward-looking decision making
Which SAP Applications Are Predictive and ML Enabled?
As of today, these SAP applications are enabled and embedded with predictive and machine learning:
- SAP Fraud Management from 1.2 SP03
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud edition 1705 – Procurement
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud edition 1708 – Produce
- SAP Hybris Cloud 4 Customer 1708
- SAP S/4HANA On Premise 1709 – Procurement
- SAP Tax Compliance
- Read the blog, Embedding Predictive Analytics into SAP S4/HANA, to learn more about the embedded predictive and machine learning models.
- Want more news on SAP solutions for predictive analytics? Stay tuned here for our Machine Learning Thursdays series.