New version of EAM Implementation Guide available (V2.8)
*** New Version of the EAM Implementation Guide is available ***
The version V2.8 of the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) How-to-Guide for implementing and adapting the Web UI-based applications for maintenance planner and technician is available.
You find the document for downloading via the following link: EAM Web UI Implementation Guide (sap.com)
The guide comprises chapters for describing the adaptation of EAM applications, the Asset Viewer, Personal Object Work Lists (POWLs), object-based navigation (OBN), side panels, quick views, BAdIs and user exits in the EAM area.
The main enhancements of the new version are:
– Quick Start Overview
– Detailed list for ICF Services including FPM-workbench
– Table with technical names of EAM applications and configurations
– Layout Customizing for List UIBBs
– URL parameters for measuring point, measurement document and maintenance item
– chapter 12 describing several EAM functions
For general information on EAM Web UI see the attached presentation of note 2385488 to find out a lot more of EAM.