Case Management in SAP Hybris Cloud for Service
Lately, I had received some many inquiries about SAP Case Management and where to find specific information.
In this new blog, I want to offer insights about the latest Case Management Solution offered by Hybris Services, and how the solution can support customer that requires incident management.
As you know, from my previous blogs, SAP solution portfolio offers different flavour for Case Management.
SAP CRM Case Management: Originally designed to support integration of different SAP Transaction and Documents, the functionality was based on SAP Netweaver Record Management.
The solution is fundamental for certain industries scenarios (e.g: Social Services, Tax Management, Grantor Management, etc), and cases act as a folder with few describing attributes, which links all relevant information, objects and involved parties related to each other from a certain business perspective.
SAP CRM Investigative Case Management (ICM): Designed to support investigative work, the functionality introduce new objects to manage cases (Locations, Objects, Relationships). The functionality is richer and offers advance security, supporting investigators/detectives to:
- Register, secure, maintain and protect accurate and confidential data.
- Handle relationships to identify connections and patterns. Relationships also can be classified regarding reliability.
- Quickly review and understand the case and related information.
SAP Hybris Services Case Management: As part of the Hybris Services suite, the latest case management offering by SAP is designed to support Incident Management. Case Management in SAP Hybris Service Cloud is delivered by using the Master Ticket and Linking functionality.
In Hybris Services, service agents create tickets to handle customer problems. A ticket would describes a problem from the customer perspective, as well as different categorisations and other information entered by the service agent, such as status, priority and so on.
Different agents are capturing and processing tickets simultaneously. Hybris Services support ticket management and resolution with features, such as solution finder and similar ticket search.
However, sometime the same problem can be reported multiple times (by the same customer or by a group of customer affected). By using the Ticket Linking, is possible to create a parent/child relationship among tickets, acting a Case Management feature.
As part of the functionality, is possible to define different ticket type as well as page layout for Main and Sub Ticket, or just use the same ticket type.
To enable Ticket Linking, the function must be activated in the Business Role by selecting “Ticket Hierarchy”.
By using Ticket Linking, users gain visibility of ticket relationships. System offers the following functionality:
- Additional tab in ticket work center to identify sub tickets.
Remember to check your personalization settings and ensure the tab is available.
- Ticket Hierarchy Work Center. Offers a grouping of case tickets under master ticket.
- Mass action to group tickets.
- Mass action on Sub Tickets for status change. Allows service agent set status on multiple Sub Tickets, by navigating to Sub Ticket tab and select multiple relevant tickets
- Link existing tickets to master
- Group Under. By using this capability, agents can group quickly ticket as sub-tickets from the main ticket work center.
In comparison with other SAP offerings, SAP Hybris Services delivers a simplified approach to manage cases. The solution is easy to use with nice features for mass processing.
For more information about Service Tickets and to keep updated about the solution, please visit the help for more information.