Feature pack 1 for SAP S/4HANA Commercial Project Management 1709 is available as of 31st Jan 2018. We added few new features. Highlights here.
Enhancements to project workspace and analytics
- Search and identify projects with critical status within the cross-project view; view project KPIs in predefined project currency for individual projects
Access additional business KPIs within the “hierarchical cost status” report and the “project cost detail” report such as remaining commitments and pending revenues from change requests – for enhanced analytical reporting
- Display material external representations in analytical reports and workbooks
- Define a currency for a commercial project and use it in reporting, financial plan headers, change requests, and the risk register
- Trace back reference objects such as project structure elements (WBS elements and network activities, for instance) and purchase orders, which could be assigned during risk identification and evaluation to each risk – through enhanced risk management
Enhancements to project financial planning
Run project functions such as import, valuation, and transfers in either dialog or background work processes asynchronously
Enhancements to issue and change management
Specify change request cost rates and revenue rates, as cost rates and revenue rates for a change request often differ from the original budget
- Record change requests in fewer steps, through additional usability enhancements within change requests
- When you create a new change request, system associates cost estimation alternative with cost planning activity within change request automatically.
- While adding related reference objects from the commercial project to a change request or an issue, you can select multiple objects from the results of search pop-up. system adds all of selected objects as reference objects at once.
Call up changes to critical project information, such as for project details, risks, checklists, contact persons, and financial plans via the change log
- Tables and lists now offer keyword search, conditional formatting of values, subtotals for selected rows and full screen mode
Detailed functions and features can be accessed here within SAP Innovation Discovery [S- user login may be needed]
Release Information Note provides system administrators necessary information around prerequisites and patches