[Updated] : Blog content updated considering latest release of SAP Cloud Platform SDK for iOS 3.0 Assistant UX (You might have already read my colleague Andreas blog post on what’s new in latest SAP Cloud Platform SDK for iOS 3.0)
SAP Cloud Platform SDK for iOS 3.0
SAP Cloud Platform SDK for iOS Assistant application has been redesigned to provide scenario-based template guiding you through various development scenarios.
Clicking on “Create New” navigates you to screen to select either one of scenario.
- Sample – first time user experience – this template uses many defaults like push notification enabled, log upload , online app & discovery service.
- Reuse – creating a new app from an existing cloud configuration that you have already created on SAP Cloud Platform Mobile Services. You are not allowed to change any existing cloud configuration from Assistant.
- New – creating a new application on the cloud
- Enhanced Project and Account management Allows you to more easily create, edit, and manage Xcode Projects
- Cloud Platform accounts and application configurations
- Restore state has been improved while the user is in offline
- Support for Touch ID is added during the restore flow
Check below resources for more information:
Product Management, SAP Cloud Platform User Experience