Cloud for Customer quotes with approval process in ERP or S/4HANA
The synchronous pricing call from the sales quote in Hybris Cloud for Customer to ERP or S/4HANA is running into a time out if the sales quote is very big (1000+ items).
- You are doing sales quote replication from Hybris Cloud for Customer to ERP or S/4HANA.
- The prices in the Cloud for Customer quote are calculated synchronously in ERP.
- You need the prices to trigger an approval process.
Skip the synchronous pricing call in the sales quote, directly replicate the quote to ERP or S/4HANA and introduce an approval process in ERP or S/4HANA. To do so the following steps have to be performed.
- Create the following user profile in ERP in IMG following the path Sales and Distribution -> Sales -> Sales Documents -> Define And Assign Status Profile. Assign a valid Authority code to the status REAL.
- Naviate to Object Types and check Sales order header
- Navigate back to User Status and then go into details of the status CRTD. Choose the business transactions that should be forbidden if the quote is not released.
- Assign the status profile to the ERP quote type.
- Create a new quote type in Cloud for Customer, switch off the synchronous pricing call and rely on asynchronous pricing for this quote type as shown below. (1802 feature)
- Create Code List Mapping for the new quote types.
- Create a quote with the new quote type in Cloud for Customer. Submit the quote without triggering the pricing.
- The Cloud for Customer quote is replicated to ERP and the user status CRTD is assigned to the replicated quote in ERP initially. A sales order cannot be created with reference to this quote during this status. The status can be checked on the status tab on header level of the ERP quote.
- The status can be changed if you navigate to Object status and if you have the needed authority.
- Once the status is changed to REAL, follow-up documents can be created again for the quote.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.