SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Finance: Extensibility in Profitability Analysis – Part 4
In this blog series, we’ve looked at several different methods for customizing your profitability apps to add additional dimensions, attributes and custom fields. Here’s an overview of the methods examined so far:
- Adding Additional Attributes to Profitability Apps
For details, see Adding Additional Attributes to Profitability Apps.
- Data Source Extensions in Profitability Apps
For details, see Data Source Extensions in Profitability Apps.
- Custom Fields with Extensibility for Journal Entries in Profitability Apps
Overview of the Methods
Note: Additional methods may be introduced in the future, so check back here from time to time!
For more information on SAP S/4HANA Cloud, check out the following links:
- Sven Denecken’s SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1711 Release Blog
- S/4HANA Cloud release info: http://www.sap.com/s4-cloudrelease
- Best practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud here
- openSAP course ‘How to Best Leverage SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Your Company’
- Learn more about intelligent ERP S/4HANA Cloud
- OpenSAP course Extending SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP S/4HANA