SAP Sourcing / CLM Release 11 is GA!
The SAP Sourcing / CLM team is pleased to announce:
SAP Sourcing / CLM release 11.0 On Premise is now GA!
As of January 17th, 2018, Release 11.0.03 is generally available for download. We encourage all our customers to start upgrade plans for this new release. Release 11 offers many exciting features for our customers, including:
- HANA DB Support
- Enables complete replacement of the Sourcing/CLM database
- By eliminating Oracle or DB2, enables lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Supports both HANA 1.0 SP12 and HANA 2.0
- Improved Workflow Approval/Rejection emails and tokens
- make additional email tokens available, e.g., “Rejection Reason”, more fields from Agreement or Project available as email tokens, etc.)
- Addition of configurable standard and custom extension fields as workflow email tokens
- Enhanced email content provided to workflow approvers to provide additional approval/rejection decision making information
- Support Mobile Approvals – Fiori My Inbox
- Improves turnaround time for approvals,
- Increases adoptability
- S/4 HANA Integration
- Enables Sourcing/CLM integration to the “next generation” of SAP ERP and SRM
- Standard Ariba Sourcing On Demand integration to SAP CLM On-Premise.
- Enables key customers to perform Sourcing in the cloud yet keep their contracts (intellectual property) behind their firewall
- Support for Service Masters/Service Lines/Service Outlines.
- Enables more extensive support of this frequent and complex service procurement activity
- Addresses key functional gap between ERP’s powerful service procurement capability and the limited current capability of Sourcing/CLM.
- Asynchronous publishing of CLM Master Agreement to an ERP Outline Agreement to improve response time and user experience.
- Enables support of CLM Agreements with very large numbers of line items to be published to ERP as Outline Agreements
- CLM users will not have to wait for Agreement publishing to complete before continuing to work in CLM
- Ability to Disable “selective” validations that occur prior to publishing to ERP.
- Provides ERP Integration validation flexibility based on SAP ERP Transaction Types that corresponds better to how ERP has been configured
- Supports customization of the PI-based Contract Lifecycle Management integration to other SAP and non-SAP applications, e.g., SAP SD, SAP CRM, non-SAP back-end systems
- Page Customizations – Allow fields to be repositioned to different tabs within a business document.
- Enables our customers to put all key or required fields on one tab,
- Eliminates User clicks
- Improves Usability
- Enhance and Expand the Agreement Change Detail History Feature
- Provides full auditing of total agreement tracking
- Provides auditing of line item detail including price changes
- Provides audit reporting across users, date ranges and agreements
- E-Signature Enhancements
- Enhancements to the Adobe Sign integration to support Interactive Send capabilities.
- Captures signing order to send to DocuSign or Adobe Sign
- Reset Status now integrates with DocuSign/Adobe Sign to void the corresponding envelope on the vendor side
- Provides status report of a list of outstanding signature requests
- Streamlined the UI
The end of maintenance date specific for Release 11 is 12/31/2021.
The Product Availability Matrix page for SAP Sourcing/CLM Version 11 is now available to provide the supported platform information.
Please contact me directly for more information on this release. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SAP Sourcing / CLM Product Management