In this days probably you should be in a migration SAP PI/PO project to 7.5. Maybe with your customer, you have agreed to just test some integrations to your new version while others are pointed to previous SAP PI/PO version, or do a phased migration by scenarios (for example)
In this cases, you should be able to send (in case you have this kind of integrations) proxy messages through your actual SAP PI/PO and your new system.
The steps to follow are:
- In backend system tx: sxmb_adm > Configure Sender/Receiver ID and create a new entry for the interface that you want to send by the non default integration:
- You should fill the ID, Description, Component, and the message of ESR that you want send by the other integration.
- After, go to tx: sxmb_adm > Integration Engine Configuration and configure a new entry:
- Category: RUNTIME
- Parameters: IS_URL
- Subparameter: <ID of previous Step>
- Current Value: <SM59 destination for the new integration engine>
And if you go to tx: sxi_monitor and check the trace of one of this messages to new integration engine, you’ll see the message getting the parameter and using the new parameter.